PDA

View Full Version : sheet metal rocker covers

evilzee28
08-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can get the aluminium welded "sheet metal" rocker covers from for a SBC? Many thanks...Nigel
ps anyone here selling some?

Musclerodz
08-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Matt of RFR would be a good person to get some from if you are not in any hurry. He has a day job now and don't know what his schedule is like. Jody I think has a set he made. His welding is second to none.

Mike

hotwheels
08-07-2005, 05:41 PM
check here too: http://www.billetfab.com/Valve_Cover.htm

hotwheels

907rs
08-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Nigel, his screename is Matt@RFR. Send him a PM, you won't be sorry!

camcojb
08-07-2005, 09:01 PM
[email protected]

evilzee28
08-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the help guys, I'll mail him to find out more :thumbsup:

jonny51
08-08-2005, 10:13 AM
I am pretty sure Matt isnt taking on any jobs right now,but it's worth a shot.

Mean 69
08-08-2005, 12:13 PM
I'll also have to agree that Matt's work is world class. So much so, in fact, that I have asked him to help me out getting Lateral Dynamics on the map by SEMA. All of us involved are really not trying to make a big deal out of this, we wish for the results of our work to speak for itself rather than trying to hype things up before we are ready to release.

Anyway, Matt didn't feel comfortable responding to this as a result, I hope folks can understand. He has his hands full.....

Mark

camcojb
08-08-2005, 12:18 PM
I'll also have to agree that Matt's work is world class. So much so, in fact, that I have asked him to help me out getting Lateral Dynamics on the map by SEMA. All of us involved are really not trying to make a big deal out of this, we wish for the results of our work to speak for itself rather than trying to hype things up before we are ready to release.

Anyway, Matt didn't feel comfortable responding to this as a result, I hope folks can understand. He has his hands full.....

Mark

No problem Mark, I knew he had other things going. I just wanted to plug him and give him the option to say yes or no to another project!:thumbsup:

Jody

XcYZ
08-08-2005, 12:25 PM
I too have bugged him about some custom aluminum fab work that I have up my sleave. :thumbsup:

evilzee28
08-08-2005, 01:07 PM

Mark

Thanks for the info. I mailed Matt & he replied very promptly, but unfortunately he's unable to do anything for the time being. I said I'd mail him after SEMA, but I guess he'll be well busy after that. Great shame but good for you guys!
Is the Billetfab stuff any good?? Does anyone know anything about them or have dealt with them? :)

Matt@Lateral Dynamics
08-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Thanks Mark.

And thanks guys! Your compliments mean a lot to me. Please let me know when cloning is reliable.....

Mean 69
08-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Please let me know when cloning is reliable.....

Count me in on that too. To say the least!
M