PDA

View Full Version : Sad Sad day for me

BlazerSpeed
05-21-2008, 12:41 PM
So I have been battling with a horrible choice for the last few months now...

1) Sell the truck in its current form - get some other stuff paid off - buy a new project

2) Hold onto the truck - wait until I have the alloted time and fundage - finally finish it off

I hate to say it but I have to admit defeat and sell her off :( Between work, me facing the need for a new DD and the fact that I've been storing the truck at my brother's shop and don't have a place to work on it other than there has finally made the obvious, well obvious. Haha, just kinda looking for some moral support, feel like I killing a member of the family.

so anyone want to buy a Blazer? :thumbsup:

syborg tt
05-21-2008, 02:04 PM
Yep it sucks.

I've sold many projects in the past and bought many projects from people that never got to finish them.

Don't feel bad, be happy you realized that right now just isn't the time.

post some pics of it.

andrewmp6
05-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Cars and trucks are like kids to me hard to sell one i love but if i have to do it then i will.Can you get your money back on it now or are you stuck finishing it for that?

BlazerSpeed
05-22-2008, 07:12 AM
No, I will be lucky to get 1/4 of what I have into it. I will try to get some pictures of it this weekend.

andrewmp6
05-22-2008, 10:59 PM
What if you part most of it out would that help you or just make it worse.It does suck losing money but sometimes you do best of luck.