PDA

View Full Version : 67 Camaro Street Fighter

Van B
08-06-2005, 01:54 PM
I just got back from Schwartz Extreme Performance checking out the progress on the mini tub installation on my 67. All I can say is the car is going to be awesome. While the DSE minitub kit is 90% installed, we are also doing some changes to the rollcage so my 6'3" frame fits in the car a little better. Jeff did some measuring with me sitting in one of the Recaro Pole Position seats which will be mounted as low as possible in the car with no adjustment.

Another week and I should have it back so I can start installing the DSE upper and lower control arms. Then, the Baer 6 piston brakes with 13.5 inch rotors can go on. (If they ever get here, 5 months and counting on the brakes)

After all that is installed, I can measure for wheels and wait again. I figure the wait for the wheels will allow me to finish all the odds and ends such as Dynamat, painting the trunk and wheel tubs, etc.

Will update progress as it happens.

hotwheels
08-07-2005, 07:31 AM
i would love to see the picks......you don't need to host them, just scroll down a little bit on this reply page, you will see manage attatchments...click on it, locate your pic's, and upload them right here on the site.....unless you are on a company computer, if so, just send me an email too [email protected] and i will get them posted up for ya.....later, hotwheels