PDA

View Full Version : Need a Deal on a Ron Davis Radiator?

murtah
03-13-2008, 07:14 AM
Shoot Frank and Lisa a PM at the gpsuperstore.

Ron Davis isn't listed on the store's site but Frank and Lisa carry them for shop builds and they were able to hook me up.

I can't speak to other platforms but their LSX conversion radiator for 1st gen F bodies is bad ass. Ron Davis now makes all of the LSX radiators with the inlet and outlet hoses on the passenger side, so you don't have to run a rubber hose across and you have more room for a custom cold air intake tube.
They also come with dual Spal fans.

You will end up with a top notch radiator and Frank and Lisa could then spend the increased revenue on a spam filter that won't automatically throw my emails into their trash can. A win-win for everyone!

You know that refund from Uncle Sam is just burning a hole in your pocket. Do it. Dooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiit!

Bowtieracing
03-13-2008, 07:21 AM
Glad to hear you liked it , i have mine on Franks hands right now but waiting the damn tank from Ricks...Just cant understand how it can take sooooooooooooooooooooo long:(

camcojb
03-13-2008, 09:27 AM
yep, they're good people. And I think the e-mail deal is getting fixed very soon................. ;)

Jody

ohcbird
03-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Taxes? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....... Frank & Lisa are going to get my whole damn flight bonus check here pretty soon! :D

[i]Um, Frank/i]- we need to talk about those Wilwoods, some Moser stuff, some wheels (maybe), and some AAW stuff.

Ditto on Frank & crew- they're good people & a great vendor (even with his puppy-purse).

ProdigyCustoms
03-14-2008, 11:21 PM
It's 2 puppies now! Jimmy (mutah) has been forwarding his bonus money to us for about a year now, LOL! he gets bored over there and finds **** he needs and emais Lisa.

So you know you got the hook up when you get home. And Jimmy MIGHT be stationed right up the road in Tampa, so maybe sometime soon we can all get together and destroy some tires!