PDA

View Full Version : find a breifcase...do you open it?

race-rodz
07-20-2005, 06:16 PM
CAUTION: EXTREMLY GRAPHIC......dont say i didnt warn ya.

click here if your sure you wanna see it (http://www.evilwhiteguy.com/blog/images/bombsquad.wmv)

Derek69SS
07-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Damn, I thought it was his lucky day, and it contained a million bucks :rolleyes: :eek:

That's one of those things I might watch from a distance of say 100 yards... :_paranoid not crowd around it like those people did :(

BC69
07-20-2005, 07:01 PM
Thats terrible...but still come on..COMMON SENSE!!

Humans have reason, for a reason!!

Tim

zbugger
07-20-2005, 09:27 PM
That has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. I mean, really. "Hey, someone left briefcase here in a place where there are all sorts of terrorist bombings. I wonder what's in it? Let's open it." Ya think he said oops? Or did he not have enough time? I'm thinking Darwin left that case there.....

Y-TRY
07-21-2005, 12:14 AM
Werd, Zbugger. Some strains of human SHOULD be elimated.

jannes_z-28
07-25-2005, 11:36 AM
He will for sure be a top contender for this years Darwin Awards. (http://www.darwinawards.com/)

Jan

Blown353
07-25-2005, 02:36 PM
Egads, that's dumb. I'm amazed there weren't a few more people scattered across the ground at the end.

I was witness to something with a very similar aftermath many years back at the steel supply company my Dad used to work for; a guy was there after hours making a Bar-B-Q out of a 55 gallon drum. Unfortunately for him the drum was previously filled with Acetone. It had never been cleaned out, and he cut it with a torch-- he didn't know any better and nobody was there to stop him in time. It blew up as soon as he took the torch to it. I was probably 30' away when it happened and was thrown to the ground by the force of the explosion. He lived about 2 days but died from massive burns and internal injuries stemming from 55 gallon drum shrapnel that had pierced several internal organs. Not a pretty sight.