PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Jason Rushforth character??

tjbruning
02-05-2008, 11:41 PM
His artwork is popping up all over the place...

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3231/badhirespl2.jpg

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6334/badchallengerpq9.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the drawings in person!

Thanks again-

DDY RCKT
02-06-2008, 07:28 AM
I think this is the guy that designs some killer wheels that Driverz Inc. is selling. He's pretty good!

syborg tt
02-06-2008, 08:14 AM
What I can tell you is don't let him drive the rental Car.

Espeically when there are 3 other guy's in the car that are making a "Stink"

ps - Rendering looks awesome.

JayR
02-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Ahhhhh, My ears are burning! Thanks TJ, glad you're digging the designs! As everyone knows about your project, it's one of those cars that will look even better than the concept! The originals are at the frame shop and will be ready in a few hours and off to the post office.

And Marty, that rental car incident could have happened to anyone trying to save your sinuses from Kenny's gastro-intestinal problems and I don't think it was as big a deal as that little cop made it out to be. I think one of you guys should get the car this year!

syborg tt
02-06-2008, 11:00 AM
And Marty, that rental car incident could have happened to anyone trying to save your sinuses from Kenny's gastro-intestinal problems and I don't think it was as big a deal as that little cop made it out to be. I think one of you guys should get the car this year!

Okay I'll drive this year

tjbruning
02-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Ahhhhh, My ears are burning! Thanks TJ, glad you're digging the designs! As everyone knows about your project, it's one of those cars that will look even better than the concept! The originals are at the frame shop and will be ready in a few hours and off to the post office.

Special edition Hertz Mustang??? :unibrow:

Looking forward to the postman... :cool:

DDY RCKT
02-07-2008, 02:27 PM

Yeah, you're the wheel guy. You're pretty good. :lol:

Sales@Dutchboys
02-07-2008, 02:31 PM
I like it! :thumbsup:

Paul

DriverzInc
02-13-2008, 12:33 AM
Looks great Jason... but of course, didn't expect anything less. :thumbsup:

Bowtieracing
02-13-2008, 01:54 AM
That R/T is way better than factory version :hail:

asaenz
02-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Jason is a nice guy.
He has even helped me with my art. I have spoken with him before.
He probably doesn't remember me :)
While I'm at it there are a lot of nice artists here willing to help ppl out.

formula98
02-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Nice work Jason,

I'm really glad I was 2 cars back at that intersection! It looked painful from my point of view. I've never seen windows open and heads bobble out of them quite like that while the car is going through the S's. Who put that stop sign there anyway! Better yet who woke the cop up across the street?

Anyway beautiful rendering. I'm liking your wheels also, great job.....

JayR
02-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Jason is a nice guy.
He has even helped me with my art. I have spoken with him before.
He probably doesn't remember me :)
While I'm at it there are a lot of nice artists here willing to help ppl out.

I definitely remember you, Al. Good to hear from you again. The work looks great and everyone here should be as well versed in the variety of motorsports that you are! ALMS, JGTC, Formula D! Throw in Australian V8 Supercars and DTM and you have all my favorite motorsports!

And thanks for the laugh about reliving our police incident in Columbus, Ron!