PDA

View Full Version : 1966 Chevelle ANY UT FANS

boostedbbc
07-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Just trying to get some idea of anyone that would be interested. I am selling a Metallic Orange (UT Orange) 66 Chevelle that has had a full Frame Off Restoration, with a BBC 454 built by Bud Morgan and a TH400, Mini Tubbed, Pro-Street Cage painted to match the exterior. Black interior: Headliner, Carpet, Door Panels, Fiberglass Racing seats with the UT Emblem Embrodered into the Headrest, Factory Dash, Fiberglass hood, desklid, and bumpers. The car is in great shape and has just been put together by Bud Morgan and has not even been driven anywhere just started for tuning. I know ads with no pictures mean nothing so I will have pictures soon. Bud is finishing up a few last things on it and then I will have TONS of pictures and possibly some vids of it running and driving to give you a better idea of how bad ass this car is. Price is $27,000 Or Best Offer.

Just incase some of you do not know who Bud Morgan is go to www.texaskingofthehill.net

I will have more details as soon as Bud Finishes the car. Anything you wanna know just ask. Any specific pics you would like me to take just ask.

69boo307
07-20-2005, 11:20 AM
UT Orange, poor car. too bad it's not UGA red and silver :P

will69camaro
07-20-2005, 03:13 PM
Maybe if it were Maroon...

JK sounds like a nice car, even if it is tu colors.