PDA

View Full Version : 1968 Pro-tour Camaro For Sale (not finished)

jay68camaro
07-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Hi Everyone,
I don't even know where to start but I am selling my 1968 camaro that I have had since I was 14 (currently 33 years old). I love this car so much but I am getting the usual threats from my wife that I must sell it. The car is currently in the process of being redone as a pro-touring car but it is not finished. The car is currently in primer and ready for paint and I have all the new parts in my garage to finish it. Let me try and run through everything that has been done and parts on hand. Completed body extremely straight and gaps are perfect just needs paint. Perfect stance stock small block springs in front with coil and a half cut off (also have DSE 2" front lowering springs, but not enough drop and to stiff for my taste), DSE mini tub kit installed in rear with 2" lowering springs in rear (also currently have 2" lowering block installed but only going to use them until springs settle then depending on stance going to have springs dearched if not enough drop to them). Narrowed Coleman Ultralight ford 9" rearend (3.70 gear set, Trac Loc Posi, GM metric calipers and 11.75" rear disks). DSE narrowed gas tank, Tremec TKO 600 5-speed, DSE Speed Kit 1 Front end (tubular upper As, derlin lower bushings, sway bar, etc), Just Right brand front powered disk brake conversion kit with all new brake lines, DSE firewall smooth out pannel, Vintage Air Gen II compac system with DSE Bracket, Ididit Tilt Column, 1988-1992 GM Serpentine Belt system complete, Billet Vintiques Aluminum GM Rallys 17x8 (BS:4 7/8"), 17x11 (BS:6") on Sumitumo 245/45/17 and 315/35/17 ZRs. Dynotech ceramic coated headers and Flowmaster american thunder 2.5" system, original 327 motor with Edlebrock performer manifold, edelbrock 600cfm, 8.5 to 1 compression, moderate cam, L 88 heads etc, etc, etc. I can go on for days about all the parts I have for this car. Aluminum radiator with custom built dual electric fan and shroud. Majority of parts still in boxes just waiting to be put on after car is pantied. Complete MSD Ignition system: 6AL, blaster 2 coil, Firewall coil wire plug in, 8.8 mm MSD wires, and recurved distributor with petronixs, etc. Interior in excellent shape with new Scat procar seats. Lower valance has had 69 camaro park lights frenched in. I do have pics of car's build process so far. I am not selling any of these parts individually. Selling car complete as is with all parts included. I want $30,000 (price some what negotiable) to cover my expense for all the parts and body work that has been competed so far. Like I said car is ready for paint and has been cut to perfection. Email me for pics and can call for additional list of parts on hand. I have every single receipt for all parts that I have purchased. Serious inquires only. email me at: [email protected] or call (719)964-0477. Must Sell.

907rs
07-02-2005, 11:39 AM
I'd be intersted to know how those L-88 heads fit that 327. :D

TwinTurboTexan
07-03-2005, 02:46 AM
im looking for a car currently. please email me pics

[email protected]