PDA

View Full Version : RPM Dragracing

RPM Frank
06-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Just as a way of welcomming myself as a forum sponsor, I will be offering a standard 5% discount across the board of our product line to all Lateral-G members.

I am also offering Lateral-G members a GP on all of our performance automatics, swap kits and torque converters. The discount will be 15% for a sum of 5 orders in whatever combination excluding the Precision Industries Torque Converters. Due to my agreement with PI I cannot print discount offers and can only speak of it directly to the customer, gotta stick to the rules.

Included in the GP are the following:
50% discount on shipping.
FREE return shipping on cores where applicable.
Every Performance Level Automatic, (Street units include up to a 2800 stall T/C)
All in stock T-56's, each one is rebuilt and modded to choice.
All Musclecar driveline swap kits, automatics and manuals including hardware.
All driveshafts, "two week back order due to us moving, sorry"
8.8 Differential to come soon in the GP after move is completed.

Hope to hear from you and thanks for having me aboard.

http://www.lateral-g.net/products/rpmdragracing/

Huxsol81
06-23-2005, 10:43 PM
I recently has the pleasure of talking with Frank the owner of RPM Racing about an automatic to manual transmission swap in my 69 Camaro and to say he was helpful would be a SERIOUS understatment. Frank is defintley an asset to the Lateral-G community, just check out his website and the wicked all wheel drive project hes working on http://www.rpmdragracing.com/ . Its nice to meet genuine people in the pro-touring world that not only sell the products we lust for, but are avid enthusisists as well. RPM Drag Racing will be recieving alot of my hard earned cash in the future. :thumbsup: . Now lets try to break the bank with a GP.

Darrell

Keith
06-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Well said. I know as a sponsored vehicle my opinion may seem bias but I couldn't agree with you more. I'm sure everyone else will be discovering this soon enough... :cool:

Huxsol81
07-06-2005, 12:09 AM
Anyone else have any interest in these kits?

Derek69SS
07-06-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm interested in the following for my LT1/4L60 swap into a Chevelle. (you can PM me with prices/options/recommendations if you can't advertise them)

Driveshaft
Torque Converter - 3200 / lock-up
Shift Kit - street/strip
Wiring Harness

Huxsol81
07-21-2005, 04:53 PM
anyone else??

Derek69SS
07-21-2005, 05:27 PM
My '64 wagon goes on Ebay Sunday night... in a little more than a week, I should have some "fun money" to play with :) Frank is getting most of it :thumbsup: :willy:

Huxsol81
08-14-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey Frank are you still here????

shayc5
08-14-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm in for a PI 3600 3 disk lock-up. If frank can e-mail me a price.

Shay

hotwheels
08-14-2005, 09:13 PM
awesome.......welcome to lateral-g as a sponsor........let me know when you get the 8.8 deal goin

Derek69SS
08-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Hey Frank are you still here????
I just got an email from his wife, Frank's been busy with the move and the legalities of it all. He should be back after tomorrow.

Huxsol81
08-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Ill be here tomorrow will he????

Keith
08-15-2005, 05:26 PM
I just got an email from his wife, Frank's been busy with the move and the legalities of it all. He should be back after tomorrow.

Well, I'm glad his wife is talking to you because he is ignoring everyone else. Just a note; RPM dragracing is not a sponsor of Lateral-g.net, Pro-Touring.com or our Chevelle anymore. They also no longer have a website. I'm sure you can pm Scott or myself with questions.

Derek69SS
08-15-2005, 05:58 PM
PM sent...
PM me if you want her email address and need to get in contact with them.

Keith
08-15-2005, 08:15 PM
PM sent...
PM me if you want her email address and need to get in contact with them.

I have all that and then some. Thanks, though...pm sent.