PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!!!

Slncapri
11-13-2007, 09:18 PM
I am just amazed at the artwork.:bow: Here is one of mine. I did this for a guy who asked me to draw his car for his shop office.
9486I am not sure how to attach this in a bigger size, so you will have to click on it to see it larger.

city_ofthe_south
11-14-2007, 08:26 AM
hey, I'll get in on this, I frickin love Challengers. Of course the frowny face 72s and 3s get no love but I think they're workable. The drawing is great, and I dig the slight cartoon distortion. The wheels look real good.

mlomaka
11-14-2007, 10:15 AM
Nice style. I like to see hand renderings.:D
Nice Challenger.

asaenz
11-14-2007, 10:20 AM
That's freaking cool :thumbsup:

Is that pen and ink w/ water color or marker (yellow)? I love your style.

DVierstra
11-14-2007, 01:41 PM
I am just amazed at the artwork.:bow: Here is one of mine. I did this for a guy who asked me to draw his car for his shop office.
9486I am not sure how to attach this in a bigger size, so you will have to click on it to see it larger.

Very cool! Nice pen/marker illustration. Great subject car.
Those wheels look like Foose rims. :D
http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop-460x345/Foose-70-Challenger-SA-1280x960_7w.jpg
DV

ZVT
11-14-2007, 06:43 PM
Very nice drawing indeed as hard as I try my pen and marker renderings never seem to turn out like that :lolhit:

Slncapri
11-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the compliments.
asaenz: I used Prisma Colored markers and Pastels. Started with a rough pencil sketch and 10 hours later.....finished. I was watching some guy on Youtube doing a drawing on MS Paint, time lapse of course, I want to try that someday when I have the time.

DVierstra: You are right they are Foose wheels. I am a big fan Chip Foose of OverHaulin' which inspired me to start drawing again.

Here is my uncle's Falcon I did for him for X-mas.
I also designed my own version of an Arctic Cat Snowmobile. I have them posted on Arcticchat.com under the title "2010 F8".
By the way here is a photo of my ride. My next drawing, when time allows, will be one of my car. I have had it since I was 16 and not one drawing of it.

Hdesign
11-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Nice work! I always enjoy seeing the hand drawing artwork! Please keep posting work.:thumbsup:

DVierstra
11-17-2007, 04:31 PM
DVierstra: You are right they are Foose wheels. I am a big fan Chip Foose of OverHaulin' which inspired me to start drawing again.

Yeah, I enjoy his work too. I helped him out on a small project for the '67 Coronet last spring. He is a really cool guy. Real humble and appreciative.
Mike is cool too. He is local (Foose) in Huntington Beach, CA. If ever in town...stop by his shop. He is always welcoming visitors.

Nice Falcon drawing. My wife has a '63 Falcon Sprint Conv. with a 260. And has the factory standard trans. Also, nice Saleen!

-DV

Slncapri
01-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Hey, I have an Company owner that wants me to do a concept drawing of their new project car. He wants to display what the finished product will look like (like Foose does on Overhaulin'). I have no idea what to give him for a price range. Any ideas, as I am new to the draw-for-money thing, been doing friends car so far with good reviews.