PDA

View Full Version : hotwheels twinturbo project

hotwheels
12-07-2004, 09:41 PM
here is a picture of my twinturbo'd car that is still a work in progress. It is payed for, so it just takin time, but it will be a beautiful car one day. hotwheels

XcYZ
12-07-2004, 09:44 PM
That's a sleeper! How does it run? Is it dialed in?

hotwheels
12-07-2004, 10:28 PM
it run's fairly good........the last time i had it at the track, it ran a 12.2 @ 115 mph with a 1.53 60' time........but i have since spun the #1 bearing.....the motor is completely stock; heads, pistons, etc........it still runs, it is just kinda noisey. I am hoping this winter to build a 331 stroker for it and try it again........i figured i would buy my power adder first, then go into the motor, since i wasn't sure what i wanted to do with it when i first got the car.

I too, like the sleeper look. Alot of my friends tell people about the car, and no one believes em, till i pop the hood and show em what under there......

later, doug

61Bubbletop
12-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Very cool.....subtle is sweet......until you drop the hammer.

hotwheels
07-27-2005, 04:06 PM
here is a picture of my motor after a rebuild.......just a basic kit, nothing fancy..also i attatched a picture of my engine reinstalled with a basic shot of the turbo set up........

hotwheels

XcYZ
07-27-2005, 10:12 PM
I was wondering what happened to you. I saw what happened at the website you used to Moderate.

hotwheels
07-27-2005, 10:19 PM
yea, it's all good..........i had to take a break, and just decided to start my own little site..........just enough site now for a couple of good friends......hopefully nothing to large, end's up getting to political...........

i just love car's, don't really care to much about fightin about what the best brand is, etc...........just love to see what people can do when they have a dream and bring it up to reality..........

anyways, great job on your site man........lookin awesome, and the car's here now, are even better..........