PDA

View Full Version : New Artist here from So. Cal

DVierstra
09-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Okay....New to Lateral-g.net! My name is Don and looking to get my work out there and to possibly pick up work. I am amazed at the talent here and can appreciate what all of you do! :thumbsup:
Hopefully I can get this ball rolling and do some nice rendering designs for someone's new project!

I was on an episode of Monster Garage (Slingray) as a designer. Also helped Foose out on a small project for Overhaulin' since he is not a digital artist for the '67 Dodge Coronet (Rumble Bee sticker). Hope to get in deeper into automotive work.

I am attaching a few samples.
Thanks,

DV

XcYZ
09-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Looks like some great artwork, Don. I love automotive artwork. I think you'll fit in great here.

Hdesign
09-26-2007, 10:59 PM
You've got some great looking stuff Don and sounds like you've got some killer credentials too!

NOVA
09-27-2007, 01:08 AM
You can do stickers too?

mlomaka
09-27-2007, 08:16 AM
Welcome Don. I am pretty new here myself and everyone seams great here. Great samples and I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

DVierstra
09-27-2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks everyone for the comments. Much appreciated! Nova, I do stickers also. I just finished this simple club plate...see attached for a quick photoshop example. It is actually a vector file....then will be
CNC'd out of an aluminum plate.

Thanks,

Don V.