PDA

View Full Version : DFW suggestions

ssfirefighter
09-18-2007, 03:52 AM
Ok. So now I have an idea on what I am looking for for front and rear subframes. I plan on doing mini-tubs, sub frames connectors and possible shaving the marker lights. Other than that nothing extreme. Now I am looking for a good body shop in North Texas (DFW) or within a reasonable driving distance to do all of that with a few replacement panels (quarter panels and roof skin). I don't plan on any paint right now just the metalwork. Any suggestions?

tyoneal
09-19-2007, 02:13 AM
I to live in the D/FW area. I can help you with that, but it will take a day or so to get the answer for you. I am learning some good places in the area to do other things.

Stay in Touch.

Ty O'Neal

ssfirefighter
09-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Keep me updated. I will be home from Afghanistan for the Thanksgiving holiday and want to drop the car off for some work then if possible.

GM Muscle
09-20-2007, 12:44 PM
When ever you get ready for paint holler at me. I paint for the local ford house and do side projects occasionally. There are a few guys in the area that do quality body work but they are all very backed up as far as I know.

Y-TRY
09-27-2007, 08:49 PM
My car is at this place and I'm real happy so far. High integrity, not an insurance shop, great painter, etc..

Charlie Cooper Restorations (http://www.charliecooperrestorations.com/index.php)

But tell him I sent you because I could use a discount!

mhotel1
09-29-2007, 08:57 AM
The paint and body man at KCM motorsports over in Plano is Paul Burdnik he does great work, he is a good guy and can be trusted. Paul has had several cars in the Autorama's and plans for sema and he is still reasonably priced. he was in his own shop and recently merged with Keith Craft Motorsports(KCM). Tell him Mark hilton sent ya.

ssfirefighter
10-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Thanks again for the tips. I can't wait to get home and decide.

GM Muscle
10-02-2007, 02:14 PM
The paint and body man at KCM motorsports over in Plano is Paul Burdnik he does great work, he is a good guy and can be trusted. Paul has had several cars in the Autorama's and plans for sema and he is still reasonably priced. he was in his own shop and recently merged with Keith Craft Motorsports(KCM). Tell him Mark hilton sent ya.

ive seen his work.. :thumbsup: i didnt know he merged with kcm.. thats awesome..

BallnRods
10-03-2007, 10:52 AM
I've met Rob, the owner of www.killerridez.com & he's a really down to earth guy. His shop is in Stephenville just east of Dallas. just check out his website or stop by his shop & you'll be impressed with the quality of work they do over there.