PDA

View Full Version : Since Trush was in Car Craft...

XcYZ
12-06-2004, 11:50 PM
Maybe I can start leaking out some cool pictures... :D

http://www.lateral-g.net/temp/trushphoto.jpg

zbugger
12-07-2004, 12:58 AM
Maybe I can start leaking out some cool pictures... :D

Umm..... I only see one. You said some.

Teetoe_Jones
12-07-2004, 01:11 AM
Ha Ha! Some is more than 1. More pics.
Tyler

Ummgawa
12-07-2004, 01:19 PM
I was in Border books yesterday, Thumbing through Trush's Car Craft issue while the wife was shopping. I was on the phone to a supplier that we all mutually have purchased from, while I was in the bookstore waiting for the Mall to finally run out of Stuff (thank you George Carlin)for the wife to buy. We were talking about Jeff's car on the cover, A guy was listening in and asked me if I knew the guy that had his car on the cover of Car Craft? I had to tell him yes. although we had never met in person, we have emailed back and forth over the years and spoke on this forum. Am I wrong here? I feel as if I know all of you dudes for a while now and even call you friends. We all have a common thread with the build ups, families and even a disagreement here and there, just like friends do. I am not calling for a "pivot man" or even a group hug here, But am I right? I have never really considered it, but it is incredible how the Internet and this site especially, has shrunk my world. This is one way we can all be neighbors. I'd live in the same neighborhood as you dudes. :D

Thanks Scott.

XcYZ
12-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Indeed, Jim. Jeff is a good friend, but I will say this... Jeff, if you call me in Vegas at 4AM again, you're going to lose your Moderator status!! :D

BTW, I'm working some more pics to post.

Ummgawa
12-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Scott

If any body calls me at 4:00 am I usually greet them with "It had better be good"

Ummgawa
12-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Every time I see Jeff's car I am amazed how Dang cool it is.

61Bubbletop
12-07-2004, 03:01 PM
You guys sure know how to make a guy feel good :) ..Thanks as always.

I agree, I call several people from the site "best" friends, although never met them in person, Scott and I go back a few years now, Dupont, at least 2 or more, and Jody is a more recent friendship and just as significant...like all hobbies, you bond with those who share the same interests and issues, both good and bad, help others, provide tech support, and sometimes parts.....I consider many other people on the site friends, maybe not as "close", or on a daily e-mail frequency, but that doesn't make them any less significant.

Thanks again Scott for putting together this site, err I mean garage where we can all bench race on a daily basis. That is the way I like to think of it.

P.S. A little clarification, Scott (and 2 others, you know who you are!) were taunting me for about 3 months about not attending SEMA this year, so, on the way to work at 7:00am, I thought "payback time" :D ...and blew in a call...I wish I would have recorded it..it was hilarious..considering Scott had gone to bed only 30 minutes before! :D "Huh?, who is this?....Wha???...Wha???...You F^%$#@! Trush!" :p

Ummgawa..."Pivot Man"...That is hilarious!

For reference: Anders is shooting the pics, The guy with the screen is my friend Jim (He does Trans cal on the C6 Corvette, lucky guy) I am in the middle, and Kyle Tucker is on the left.

XcYZ
12-07-2004, 09:20 PM
I updated Jeff's page tonight with some new pics.

Jeff's webpage (http://www.lateral-g.net/trush)

http://www.lateral-g.net/trush/moneyshot.jpg

hotwheels
12-07-2004, 09:24 PM
beautiful :)

BC69
12-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Gorgeous car! Looks like you have the little one trained well!
Congrats again on CC.

Tim

Steve Chryssos
12-08-2004, 04:39 PM
I've cruised in that car and lemme tellya--it's a honey! The seats are awesome, the wheels look like jewelry and the stance is right on! Those who are trying to build a car that looks stock but is in fact highly modified should use this car as a template. But you will need to see it in person to take in all the tricks.

Ricochet
12-08-2004, 05:56 PM
P.S. A little clarification, Scott (and 2 others, you know who you are!) were taunting me for about 3 months about not attending SEMA this year, so, on the way to work at 7:00am, I thought "payback time" ...and blew in a call...I wish I would have recorded it..it was hilarious..considering Scott had gone to bed only 30 minutes before! "Huh?, who is this?....Wha???...Wha???...You F^%$#@! Trush!"

I have no idea of what your talking about? Who would ever taunt somebody for not going to SEMA?? Not me..NEVER!! Must have been somebody else!! :confused: I do rememeber the phone ringing & hearing Scott..That F^%$#@! Trush!! :eek: I do remeber I just remember talking about it the next morning at breakfast..or should I say 3 hrs later...Sleep was optional that week!!

I'm right along side of you Jeff. I have met some great people through this hobby. Most I say started from PT.com when I e-mailed Jeff commenting on how nice his car is..(And I still say it is the nicest Ragtop I have ever seen!!) Then I met Scott, Jody, Steve, Charley, recently Stuart....& the list goes on. Some great talent here but more than that great people. Things are only going to get better!!

Ummgawa..."Pivot Man"...That is hilarious!
That is a understatement!! Are you sure you don't do stand up Jim??

Oh & Jeff..No excuses..You WILL be at SEMA next year!! :D