PDA

View Full Version : MDprovees 67 mini tub project

Vince@Meanstreets
05-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey all, heres some pictures of Mike Provencher's 67 Mini tub project.
Using DSE and Baer parts. Enjoy Vince
http://hometown.aol.com/gumbydmit22/images/mikes67%20161.jpg

XcYZ
05-23-2005, 02:07 PM
Awesome. What kind of wheels are those? I can see the backside of the front wheel up on the rack.

What's the rest of the car going to be like?

61Bubbletop
05-23-2005, 02:12 PM
Looks great! :thumbsup: ...

DCreations
05-23-2005, 02:49 PM
Look's good vince. The new shop looks killer. how many cars can you fit?

907rs
05-24-2005, 08:14 AM
Excellent job Vince! :thumbsup: I have a couple of questions for you....

Does the car have the 3" drop springs in the big pic?

What angles are you running on the shocks? (Left to right and front to rear)

Keep us updated!!!!

mdprovee
05-24-2005, 09:33 AM
Thanks Vince for putting up a the pictures. It is my car, and Vince has done great work on it. My parents bought it in 67 new, and gave it to me for my 16th B'Day. That was many years ago.

Future plans are DSE upper and lower control arms, power steering, maybe hydraboost, Baer front brakes, Tremec 5 speed, 383, with a tunnel ram. Just the stacks will stick thru the cowl hood. Semi custom interior with roll bar. Color and paint scheme not completly decided upon. Maybe stripes or two tone.

The wheels are Budnik, Shadow SS polished. 17 x 11 in back and 17 x 8 in front. The springs are 2" drop from DSE.

Hopefully another years or so and it will get done.

Thanks for looking and again thanks Vince.

Mike

Vince@Meanstreets
05-25-2005, 02:45 AM
Sorry guys I don't get as much web time as I would like. Thanks for the compliments.
Thanks for the opportunity Mike, its been a blast. But thats the last mini tub job with out my air and my plasma cutter! :rolleyes:
Dave,thanks alot, I can fit 8 with 1 up on the rack...sure a big change from 10k sqft aye?
Thanks Bill, The shocks are 15 degree in centered(Left to right) and 5 degree pitch (front to back)...drivers is 5 degree foreward and passenger side is 5 degrees back. Don't remember why but this is how i've done them.Also the shocks are compressed 1".
The big picture is with no springs and tires all the way up...would be equal to a 4" drop I suppose?? I would love it to sit like that but his driveway would not like it. more pictures coming...oh its on my homepage (http://hometown.aol.com/gumbydmit22/mpcamaro.html) if you wanna see more. :_paranoid Vince

XcYZ
05-25-2005, 07:43 AM
Great pics of the mini-tub install, Vince. I see you even made it in one of them.

What are the plans for the car?

DCreations
05-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Sorry guys I don't get as much web time as I would like. Thanks for the compliments.
Thanks for the opportunity Mike, its been a blast. But thats the last mini tub job with out my air and my plasma cutter! :rolleyes:
Dave,thanks alot, I can fit 8 with 1 up on the rack...sure a big change from 10k sqft aye?
Thanks Bill, The shocks are 15 degree in centered(Left to right) and 5 degree pitch (front to back)...drivers is 5 degree foreward and passenger side is 5 degrees back. Don't remember why but this is how i've done them.Also the shocks are compressed 1".
The big picture is with no springs and tires all the way up...would be equal to a 4" drop I suppose?? I would love it to sit like that but his driveway would not like it. more pictures coming...oh its on my homepage (http://hometown.aol.com/gumbydmit22/mpcamaro.html) if you wanna see more. :_paranoid Vince

As long as you dont have to wear a bullet proof vest,then its well worth it :yes: