PDA

View Full Version : No BS Wheel Sale!!!

PRRC
07-30-2007, 07:31 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After attending a few shows and talking to thousands of people about the products we sell, one thing stands out. People want wheels and they want a great deal when they buy them. Paradise Road Rod & Custom is running a huge super sale on several wheel lines that we carry. You can get great savings on Budnik, Boze Forged, Bonspeed, Foose, American Racing and Boyd Coddington.

This is not a Group Purchase!! It is just one hell of a wheel sale. You do not need anyone else to get these savings. You have the buying power of a group all by yourself.

As an added bonus, if you buy a set of wheels and refer someone else to us that also buys a set, you get a check for twenty five dollars. We realize there is no way to reach everyone out there who may be interested in these savings so if you help us out, we reward you back. You could possibly pay for one of your wheels or more just by letting others know whats going on. Hell we'll even throw in a t-shirt with a wheel set purchase and you are also entered into our free wheel drawing Dec 01, 2007.

Now you have no excuse for not getting that new set of wheels!!!

Drop that remote control and call or pm us for pricing on the wheels you want as this offer is for a limited time only!

Ok, guys after think about this last night.I think were going to add an even better twist to this deal. Maybe some of you dont need wheels right now. But maybe you know someone that does. So we will offer you the same deal for your efforts. Pm use with your name as a referrance and anyone that buys from us and tells use you sent them will get the 25.00 bucks for everyone you send.An easy way to make some cash just by spreading the word.

PRRC

ccracin
07-31-2007, 07:22 AM
Tim,

Holy crap, you are killing me! You know I'm not ready for wheels yet. Hopefully the limited time will just be a shade under unlimited. Keep up the good work.

PRRC
08-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Chad, We are really cutting some great deals right now. So hopefully you can get in on the deal.
By the way what happened to you guys on Saturday night in Columbus. Some how we missed you back at the host hotel.

jsr69
08-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Tim

You have a PM.

PRRC
08-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Steve, PM sent.

ccracin
08-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Chad, We are really cutting some great deals right now. So hopefully you can get in on the deal.
By the way what happened to you guys on Saturday night in Columbus. Some how we missed you back at the host hotel.

Hopefully you are cutting these great deals later. Remember my comment about pouring peanut butter out of a jar faster than the rust repair is going! Well we still don't have the cab back. The guy said Aug.13th. Needless to say he will never see it again. As for Saturday, it's a long story. One of the guys we were with didn't want to loose his parking spot and didn't want to leave the car. So, you know how it goes. Sorry, I was really looking forward to hanging out. I'll at least have my Camaro there next year. Maybe you can put the shirts in with the next order. Maybe you can get on the body guy for me so we can spend some more money with ya!!! LOL.

Later.

PRRC
08-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Ok guys, We have posted another thread about advertising. And one thing stands out.Advertised pricing. Most think if there is no price then they cant afford it or the product is just way to expensive.
So in order to take some of the mystery out of our wheel sale.I will post up some pricing.
Budnik 15% off . 17s starting at 381.45 a wheel
Bonspeed 20% off. 17s starting at 406.25 a wheel
Boze forged 15% off. 17s starting at 450.50 a wheel
This is a limited time offer.