PDA

View Full Version : New Members - Who Are You?

Roger Poirier
06-22-2007, 09:47 PM
It seems more and more guys are posting their projects with detail lists. Some showing all kinds of pics. Yet who are they? Where are they from? Do they even reply to any other threads? Are they giving input or helping others? Why aren't they?

Is it show boating only? What gives guys? :mad:

R.P.

deuce_454
06-23-2007, 02:19 PM
i know... ill chip in more in the future...

but since this thread is going i might as well share alittle, im 32, from denmark.. im a mechanical engineer, self-educated gearhead and back in university studying medicine on my fourth year!..

my cars (that all except a 500 dollar beater are immobile) include a 65 mustang coupe restomod that is 98% complete.. 5.0/t-5 power btw. a 66 impala SS i brought home from minnesota where i did my engineering internship. a 32 ford roadster powered by a 454 (hence my name) its full independent suspended, jag/tci rear and front.. and an 80 malibu, see sig for details.. and i got it after (and as a result of) learning of this site.. just had to have a PT car, and g-bodys are rare over here.. so being in europe i guess i am one o fthe few here who can say " imports rule" and not get flamed.. :thumbsup:

Roger Poirier
06-23-2007, 07:35 PM
i know... ill chip in more in the future...

Not you silly. You have over 300 posts. :cool:

Krazed
06-23-2007, 11:03 PM
He's referring to people like me. I just showed up out of the blue and started posting things.

I'll elaborate on myself a bit.

Name's Travis, I live in Alaska, and have a 1968 Barracuda I've been working on. I started posting project things over at Pro-touring.com and found these forums as well. I like both, and enjoy all of the projects both are doing. However, not everyone visits both sights so I figured since people enjoy looking at project posts I would post up here too.

I try to read all the sections of the forums that I can, but honestly I don't know jack about Chevy's , fords, or the like. I've only really been into mopars when it comes to muscle cars. I can't help a whole lot with the questions regarding those cars. Also, I don't have a whole lot of time to answer questions, let alone browse more forums.

Me personally, I have alot going on night and day and can barely find the time to post up my own project pictures. I make it a point to do so now and then, however, for my benefit of a project log, as well as others to learn from and enjoy.

No, I'm not offended by the post you made at all, nor upset in any way. Just thought I would chime in and give you my opinion/side of things.

Hope I can help more in the future with things as I learn! :cool:

onebad68
06-24-2007, 05:36 AM
Or it could be people like me, who have very few posts, but you see I joined in 2005. I read up everyday, to learn, because I do not have much knowledge to give. Just my opinion. :lateral:

Yenkostyle
06-24-2007, 07:54 AM
I learn more things from this site then I have to contribute so I read on and lurk in the shadows unless I have something worth while to say or ask.

Roger Poirier
06-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Guys I'm a novice myself. Don't be afraid to ask questions or make comments.

Like you guys I also have learned from this board. If you want a hint as to where I'm coming from, check out the last couple new introductions. Anybody can list specs, show pics of your project, are they contributing to the forum or are they on an ego trip? See what I mean?

R.P.

Flash68
06-24-2007, 02:57 PM
I am gonna try to look at this from a different perspective...

I don't really care if people only post their new projects/intro with tons of details and pics. To me, THAT IS actually contributing and adding value to this forum. It can provide new ideas, inspiration, and a different way to approach some part of a project. Is that so bad?

Is there an unwritten rule that people must post often and reply to many threads? I don't have hundreds or thousands of posts either, but I didn't know it was a requirement. What's wrong with people lurking and trying to learn? Not everyone may feel comfortable chiming in on all sorts of topics, for various reasons.

I just don't get it I guess. I mean, I do hear what you are saying in a way, but I think everyone should cut everyone some slack here for posting their new projects. I really like reading/seeing them, whether it is ego driven or not.

Isn't this a forum where people can go to post their project details/pics?

Okay, enough rambling for now from me.... just my perspective on this.

Roger Poirier
06-24-2007, 03:29 PM
I am gonna try to look at this from a different perspective...

Isn't this a forum where people can go to post their project details/pics?

Okay, enough rambling for now from me.... just my perspective on this.

Thats what makes a horse race. To each his own... The good thing is we are bringing attention to this subject. This alone is getting people more involved. :thumbsup:

R.P.

Pdale
06-24-2007, 05:12 PM
Well my name is Richie Hester. I'm 20 and live in Palmdale, Ca. I joined this forum because I love older cars. I don't post because I do not have very much mechanical knowledge. I can do oil changes and brake jobs and swap stuff that was already on the car like alternators, starters, a/c compressors, stuff like that. My dad is a mechanic so I never do anything important unsupervised and if I can't do something, I'll watch him do it or he will tell me what to do and watch me do it. I only work on my own car, btw. I drive an 1987 Chevrolet Sprint Turbo, kind of the opposite car for this forum :_paranoid . I just started working and I plan on getting a '68 Camaro and dropping an LS motor in it, my dad has lots of experience doing this. I know he's not going to do all that work for free, now that I have a job, so I'll probably end up giving him the money to stroke his LT1 in his El Camino or paint it, which ever he wants. So basically I'm here to learn and drool over your guys cars :hail:

RedRyder
06-24-2007, 05:24 PM
I'm with onebad68. I'm pretty new to this game and am working on my first restoration while I go to school. I don't have any engineering background or anything like that. I just know the right end of a screwdriver to use and that I want to learn as much as a bunch of you already know. I try to contribute when I can, but I really try to soak up all the info and ideas presented here. I have a lot of passion for this way of life and I'll bring that to the table more often.

By the way, my name's Ryan and my project is a 69 Charger R/T p/t car. I'll be putting in some subframe connectors real soon and buttoning up the engine right quick. Budget is a little tight since I'm working up to Chiropractic College in Sept or Jan, but I'm loving it all.

Thanks to all of you for posting pics and ideas. It's huge motivation for me. And the tech posts are dynamite. You all can look forward to some more input from me.

Flash68
06-24-2007, 05:56 PM
Thats what makes a horse race. To each his own... The good thing is we are bringing attention to this subject. This alone is getting people more involved. :thumbsup:

R.P.

I hear ya, Roger... that's why this forum is a really great one. It's very rarely, if ever, hostile and welcomes everyone with open arms.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

70TWO NOVA
06-24-2007, 06:03 PM
My name is Brian Miller, I am 21 years old and have been into cars since i can remember. I really fot into muscle cars when I was about 15 when I bought me Nova. I really wanted a 69' camaro (of course) at the time, but wouldnt trade my Nova for anything now. I put every penny I made during and after high school into it and pretty much ate slept and breathed the thing since I got it. I am a gradutate of UTI (i know a lot of people look down on it because kids come out and think they know it all, but I thought it was a good shcool), and am in the Air Force Reserve where I fuel aircraft. Anyways, I have a younger brother who also got into muscle cars, I think partly because of me and now owns a beautiful Nova that my dad , my brother and I built together. I also now own a 1968 Camaro (future project) and my dad bought himself a 1969 Chevell project. Up ultil I got my nova none of us were really into this stuff in a hands on sort of way, but now we are in it up to our ears and love it! I love this stuff and this site has been extremely helpful and I will try to contribute more in the future where I can.

thanks, Brian

caper150
06-25-2007, 10:18 PM
I think I am also one of these guys he's talking about,My name is Darryl Clements and I am from Mantorville MN,just outside Rochester.I am more of a lurker here for the simple reason that I am not working too hard on my car right now(40-60hr work weeks plus going to school fulltime takes up alot of my free time), so I read up on everything I can so when I get elbows deep in this project I will be asking about more things as I need help.I am not that mechanical knowledgeable, my strength is more on the body and paint side.

XcYZ
06-25-2007, 10:36 PM
I think I am also one of these guys he's talking about,My name is Darryl Clements and I am from Mantorville MN,just outside Rochester.

Local! :thumbsup:

Musclerodz
06-26-2007, 12:08 PM
It seems more and more guys are posting their projects with detail lists. Some showing all kinds of pics. Yet who are they? Where are they from? Do they even reply to any other threads? Are they giving input or helping others? Why aren't they?

R.P.
I haven't posted and update on my car in so long I think I am going to have to be put back in the introduction section myself.:willy:

Mike

Young Gun
06-26-2007, 01:15 PM
whats up...im colin, im 17 years old and im pretty new to building cars but i love cars...i love anything that has to do with fast cars and loud exhaust (not rice crap)...im pretty mechanically inclined and if i can take something apart i can typically put it back together...my dad an I are building a 1970 nova that will be my dads, and im hoping to pick up a 68 chevelle soon...im from texas and currently reside in houston...im kinda a lurker here, considering that i dont know too much i cant really help too many people but i enjoy checking out everybody elses cars!!

wills55
06-26-2007, 01:40 PM
i havent been a member here for very long, maybe a couple weeks. i hope i dont regret saying this, but ive been an import guy for a very,very long time. ive had a thing for cars since i can remember and it never mattered what kind of cars they were. i guess i realized the error of my ways with the imports and have come the the good side of the force. i wont make excuses for myself and state why i dont have a high number of posts. it seems that the majority of the people on this site have camaros,firebirds,t/a's and the like. i have a '55 chevy, its kind of a driver project, well in that i mean that it will drive around, everyone's opinion of driver is different. i suppose i should learn some about the cars that you guys have so that i can assist in the problems, questions that you have. by the way, if there is anyone on here that reads this and has a tri-5, or know about someone on here with one, get ahold of me. as for the guys one here that have the kno how and experience, my hats off to you, i like it here and i think ill be here for a while. with that said GO:lateral:

Stang's Bane
06-26-2007, 04:16 PM
My name is Keith and I live in Mankato, MN for now. I am a Primavera project Scheduler for a large Ethanol producer. My car is alot newer than most everyone here, but I love the older stuff.
I am here to just and try and soak up some knowledge on rebuilding the older cars, as that will probably be my next project. I am more than happy to try and help on any LSx questions anyone has, as I have been researching everything I can for the last 2 years and am in fact in the middle of a complete rebuild as you can see here

http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=9464

Roger Poirier
06-26-2007, 07:10 PM
I

By the way, my name's Ryan and my project is a 69 Charger R/T p/t car. I'll be putting in some subframe connectors real soon and buttoning up the engine right quick.

Now thats one bad ride. Can you post some project pics?

R.P.

Roger Poirier
06-26-2007, 07:14 PM
He's referring to people like me. I just showed up out of the blue and started posting things.

I'll elaborate on myself a bit.

Name's Travis, I live in Alaska, and have a 1968 Barracuda I've been working on. I started posting project things over at Pro-touring.com and found these forums as well.

I have been following this project at pro-touring. Please post pics here. You will find a larger audience. In other words we at Later-g.net enjoy and appreciate the projects a lot more! :woot: Ask me how I know? lol

R.P.

Roger Poirier
06-26-2007, 07:19 PM
Well my name is Richie Hester. I'm 20 and live in Palmdale, Ca. I joined this forum because I love older cars. I don't post because I do not have very much mechanical knowledge. I can do oil changes and brake jobs and swap stuff that was already on the car like alternators, starters, a/c compressors, stuff like that.

I see we have about equal talent! :lol: How are you at drawing? At my best I can make stick people..... :willy:

R.P.

Roger Poirier
06-26-2007, 07:23 PM
My name is Brian Miller, I am 21 years old and have been into cars since i can remember. I really fot into muscle cars when I was about 15 when I bought me Nova. I really wanted a 69' camaro (of course) at the time, but wouldnt trade my Nova for anything now. I put every penny I made during and after high school into it and pretty much ate slept and breathed the thing since I got it. I am a gradutate of UTI (i know a lot of people look down on it because kids come out and think they know it all, but I thought it was a good shcool), and am in the Air Force Reserve where I fuel aircraft. Anyways, I have a younger brother who also got into muscle cars, I think partly because of me and now owns a beautiful Nova that my dad , my brother and I built together. I also now own a 1968 Camaro (future project) and my dad bought himself a 1969 Chevell project. Up ultil I got my nova none of us were really into this stuff in a hands on sort of way, but now we are in it up to our ears and love it! I love this stuff and this site has been extremely helpful and I will try to contribute more in the future where I can.

thanks, Brian

How about some project pics? These cars all pretty much start out the same, from being in bad condition to worse. If you are starting with anything better you are already one step ahead of the game. :thumbsup:

R.P.

Roger Poirier
06-26-2007, 07:24 PM
I haven't posted and update on my car in so long I think I am going to have to be put back in the introduction section myself.:willy:

Mike

LMAO but true. Who are you again? :lol:

R.P.

Roger Poirier
06-26-2007, 07:32 PM
whats up...im colin, im 17 years old and im pretty new to building cars but i love cars...i love anything that has to do with fast cars and loud exhaust (not rice crap)...im pretty mechanically inclined and if i can take something apart i can typically put it back together...my dad an I are building a 1970 nova that will be my dads, and im hoping to pick up a 68 chevelle soon...im from texas and currently reside in houston...im kinda a lurker here, considering that i dont know too much i cant really help too many people but i enjoy checking out everybody elses cars!!

Colin, has any one told you we need pics whether it's dads or not? It will help keep you and him motivated. You don't want us to turn into old men waiting do you?

My project only took 30 years. :geezer: See Jan. 07 Feature Car Section for the sad but funny story. Your dad will get a kick out of it.

R.P.

67SuperSnake
06-26-2007, 11:11 PM
You must be talking about me. ha

My name is Richard, 49, from New Braunfels, TX. Been working on my 67 Super Snake about 15 months now. 6 months of that was at the painter. Been working many hours on it in the last few weeks. So much so that my old body is complaining.

I will try to post more outside my thread. But today I feel like:

http://www.milanosblog.com/images/CouchPotato.jpg

Time to take a much needed break!

Pdale
06-27-2007, 10:41 AM
I see we have about equal talent! :lol: How are you at drawing? At my best I can make stick people..... :willy:

R.P. Stick people are fun:thumbsup: I wish I could draw anything else :(

Krazed
06-27-2007, 01:34 PM
I have been following this project at pro-touring. Please post pics here. You will find a larger audience. In other words we at Later-g.net enjoy and appreciate the projects a lot more! :woot: Ask me how I know? lol

R.P.

Roger,
My project has been here for a week or so. It's posted under Psyko Cuda on the projects page. Not sure how you missed it! Must be all that drinking. :unibrow: :cheers:

There's more work I've done in the last few days. And I'm finally done painting things (not bodywork yet) and will post more updates in a day or two!

Here's the link: Project: Psyko Cuda (http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=9833)

vette68
07-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Hello all

I'm new here.Today I found this great page . Why I don't see before I start my project :)

I'm living in Switzerland and my project, corvette 68 will be finished soon.

some pics:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/customvette/Corvette/DSC01104.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/customvette/Corvette/DSC01144.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/customvette/Corvette/DSC01159.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/customvette/Corvette/DSC01118.jpg

more pics following

Roger

novanutcase
07-21-2007, 01:23 PM

R.P.

I'm just here to showboat.............. :_paranoid :P :lol:

The only problem is my boat doesn't have any oars yet!!!:lol:

Hi Rodger! How was the show for you? Your car looked amazing and it was so nice to meet you and your wife! Will you be going to SEMA?

John

TonyG
07-21-2007, 09:58 PM
Hi, I am Tony.. I posted an intro of me and my 65 chevelle a yr and a half ago when I joined.

I just thought I would chime in since I don't post or reply much. I am mainly on here to gain information.. no lie, just trying to learn more. If someone posts a question and I know the answer, then I will comment... lol.. Right now, I am not confortable doing that.

I actually work at a Corvette Restoration shop here in Longview, TX. I have been there part time for about a year. My Chevelle is at there shop now waiting for transformation to begin.

I have always been big into anything automotive related and when the "PT" movement began it totally blew my mind.. I absolutely love this revolution.

anyways.. here I am and I will hopefully be more beneficial to others in the future...lol

Later guys.

PRO-T PEREZ
07-21-2007, 11:38 PM
:lateral: HELLO'
MY NAME IS SCOTT, I'M NEW TO THE SITE ALSO.
I JOINED THE SITE BECAUSE I AM A AVID CAR GUY.
I LIVE IN NAPLES FLORIDA & I AM ON THE BOURD OF DIRECTORS FOR THE WEST COAST MUSCLE CAR CLUB OF NAPLES.
WE STARTED ARE CLUB 3 YEARS AGO & NOW WE HAVE 173 MEMBERS ALL MUSCLE CARS.
HERE IS A LINK TO OUR SITE IT HAS PHOTOS OF EVETS THAT WE GO TO AND ALL THE MEMBERS CARS www.westcoastmusclecarclub.com
CHIP FOOSE IS IN OUR CLUB NOW & HE WAS @ A SHOW WITH US 2 MONTHES AGO THERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF HIM HANGING OUT WITH SOME OF OUR MEMBERS @ THIS LINK http://www.westcoastmusclecarclub.com/CoconutFord-ChipFoose04-07.asp

I HAVE A COUPLE CARS IN MY COLLECTION
A 1961 BUICK BUBBLE TOP
A 1964 BUICK ELECTRA 225 2 DR. 445 WILD CAT 4 BRL.
A 1965 MALIBU CONVERTABLE RED ON RED WITH A BLACK TOP
A 1967 CHEVELLE
A 1969 CAMARO

I'M ALSO BUILDING A NEW SHOP ON MY PROPERTY, IT IS A
60' X 80' GARAGE 20' AT THE PEAK OF ROOF

I CAN'T WAIT TIL IT'S ALL DONE !!!!!:lateral:

gmjj13
07-22-2007, 08:28 PM
my name is Jeff. i found this site from PT.com i am in a little town just north of Orlando called Ocala. we used to be famous for raising horses here, but i think thats changed to raising retirees:rolleyes:

I am currently working on a 69 camaro...yeah yeah, i know another one...anyway, i bought it as a driver, and when i decided to redo it, it was/still is a lot more work than anticipated. my project's name is "Patches". that should give somewhat of an idea as to what i am up against. when we started the body work, we thought it would be just a little body work and paint. boy was i wrong. the front fenders were actually 3 pieces from 3 different fenders pieced together and covered with about an inch of bondo. no prob, i figured i'd buy new fenders anyway since i was changing from standard to an RS. easy enough right...next we moved to the doors. they were'nt that bad, but they are far from great. then we moved to the rear of the car. when we started working on the quarters, we found more bondo...didn't think anything at the time, but as work progressed, we found out that some idiot had put a quarter skin over the existing panel with rivets and covered it with bondo. it wasn't even welded on! anyway, it has been one thing after another on this one. the outer wheelhouses and trunk drop offs had to be replaced to. i was hoping to just do a little paint and body, and ended up almost having all new panels on the car. well, atleast its a bit lighter now.

my other project is a 53 belair. its on hold until the camaro gets finished. anyway, sorry if i bored you with my story, but now you know why my car is named Patches. i'll try to throw some pics up later.

Patrick
07-22-2007, 09:19 PM
I guess I fit that description as well. I sell insurance by day .... amature wrench turner by night. I have a '68 that I am building in my garage when I can find the time...Should be a pretty cool set up: LS1, Kenne Bell SC, Mini Tubs, and the usual list of parts. Frank from Prodigy just finished the paint last week so I should be starting on the assembly very shortly.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i150/patrick-photo/2.jpg

Roger Poirier
07-22-2007, 10:13 PM
Hi Roger! How was the show for you? Your car looked amazing and it was so nice to meet you and your wife! Will you be going to SEMA?

John

No, not unless I'm someones guest or a company wants to sponsor the car. I do come cheap since the GTO is already finished.

The show was an experience. Too much going on and not enough time to take it all in. I think it's best to visit these shows as a spectator. If you bring a car you are stuck staying by the car making sure someone does not bang into it. Even with me at the car my passenger outside mirror got rattled twice by some females with their strollers. Between the ladies with their kids and the old people running around with electric carts it was like a zoo.

I like to sit back go get something to eat and check out the scene, talk with the guys and have a drink. I'm looking forward to Muslerides.com TN event this fall. More my style.....

On the bright side many spectators thanked my wife and I for bringing the car. A lot of people relate to our GOAT because they can envision creating their own car in a similar style without spending an absorbent amount of money.
The poor mans pro-touring car if you will......

You would not believe how many muscle car people that are uneducated about what can be done to these cars to enhance the drive ability and safety. It felt good helping them and answering their questions and concerns.

Oh yeah, Linda is in love with you. A straight guy in the fashion business. If that doesn't take the cake I don't know what does..... A womans dream male!

R.P.

novanutcase
07-23-2007, 01:58 AM
No, not unless I'm someones guest or a company wants to sponsor the car. I do come cheap since the GTO is already finished.

The show was an experience. Too much going on and not enough time to take it all in. I think it's best to visit these shows as a spectator. If you bring a car you are stuck staying by the car making sure someone does not bang into it. Even with me at the car my passenger outside mirror got rattled twice by some females with their strollers. Between the ladies with their kids and the old people running around with electric carts it was like a zoo.

I like to sit back go get something to eat and check out the scene, talk with the guys and have a drink. I'm looking forward to Muslerides.com TN event this fall. More my style.....

On the bright side many spectators thanked my wife and I for bringing the car. A lot of people relate to our GOAT because they can envision creating their own car in a similar style without spending an absorbent amount of money.

You would not believe how many muscle car people that are uneducated about what can be done to these cars to enhance the drive ability and safety. It felt good helping them and answering their questions and concerns.

Oh yeah, Linda is in love with you. A straight guy in the fashion business. If that doesn't take the cake I don't know what does..... A womans dream male!

R.P.

Better not take her to the next event then!!!:lol: J/K

Tell her that I enjoyed our talk together but for that matter I really enjoyed meeting you too! You've really been supportive of my dream and for that I am grateful!

I hear you on how many people are unaware of what can be done to a muscle car. When I tell people what I'm doing they say "But why don't you just by a Z06?":lol:

I can also relate to how unnerving it is to watch people walk by your car and get really close to the point that your poised to pounce to get them away from your car so that they don't scratch it!:wow: :rofl:

And last but not least your car is nowhere near being a "poor mans pro-touring"! That thing is badass!!!!!:cheers:

John

p_call
07-24-2007, 06:37 PM

No way! Like John said, your car is BAD-ASS! Thanks for taking the time to show me some of the details at Columbus.

It was great to meet you.

Pete

ntchbl67
07-24-2007, 06:57 PM
I just introduced myself yesterday, I just turned 30 years old, I own a 67 Camaro that I would love to make into a PTer but don't have the budget right now so instead I work and fabricate stuff for other people rides. I love working on cars and I already learned that if I need ideas this is the place to get them from. I'm working on a 49 Ford Pick-up right now and will soon post up some pics and info on the build.

CAMAROpty
07-26-2007, 11:38 AM
Or it could be people like me, who have very few posts, but you see I joined in 2005. I read up everyday, to learn, because I do not have much knowledge to give. Just my opinion. :lateral:

I have the same reasons as onebad68 and I need to run google translate or something like that because my english is too bad..... :( it´s easier to me read english than write it but you´re right Roger Poirier and I will improve my english and my knowledge writing on this forum. :lateral:

BTW My name is Alfonso, and I live in Panama but I´m from Spain and I´m a camaro lover since I have remember

novanutcase
07-26-2007, 12:05 PM
I have the same reasons as onebad68 and I need to run google translate or something like that because my english is too bad..... :( it´s easier to me read english than write it but you´re right Roger Poirier and I will improve my english and my knowledge writing on this forum. :lateral:

BTW My name is Alfonso, and I live in Panama but I´m from Spain and I´m a camaro lover since I have remember

Bienvenidos Alfonso!!!

John(Juan Jose)

CAMAROpty
07-27-2007, 07:37 AM
Bienvenidos Alfonso!!!

John(Juan Jose)

Gracias Juan Jose :cheers:

MarkM66
07-28-2007, 06:41 AM

R.P.

I was walking behind some woman that almost took your passenger side mirror off with her left wrist. It was on Saturday, when your car was in the pros pick area.

She turned around and laughed at me about it. I wanted to call her a dumb b. Some people really shouldn't be around nice stuff.

asaenz
08-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Well I'm not really a post and forget kind of person. But I noticed I do see folks in the art form and do post and forget too. I do try to post in other ppls threads but I mostly don't have much to say other than, "It looks cool" or "I like it."

To be honest I don't build cars even though I have helped knowledgeable ppl build cars in the past. I mostly did grunt work like clean blocks and heads etc.

So I don't know much. I'm just an artist who loves "all" kinds of cars. I have owned a muscle car in the past but I don't currently own one. I just like the hobby. Some may think I try to get business for my art business but this isn't the case. I don't even have time to draw for other ppl anymore. My professional life has taken over. I hope to build a car some day.

So to some it up I just like looking at them, going to shows, races etc. So I can't help w/ technical stuff, I can draw your ride though :)

I think the ppl here are very nice too.:lateral:

al