Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 06-13-2017, 10:08 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil B View Post
Fantastic news Greg! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. That, in itself, is not an easy thing to do. Your story sends a strong message to everyone fighting this disease (and also to those touched by it) to never, ever, give up.

Thanks Neil !!!

Headed back to the Mayo in August for a Roto-rooter job in the liver stents - gotta keep 'em cleaned out now - kinda like a creosoted chimney!! Had a blood draw in advance of that procedure today as a matter of fact!

Every 6 months -- or possibly more often (every 3 months) -- it's a trip to Scottsdale and a clean out. Beats dying. LOL
Old 06-13-2017, 11:15 PM

Not sure if this was already asked and I missed it but with out being too nosey. Greg what would an estimated cost of this treatment be do you think ...?
Old 06-13-2017, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raustinss View Post
Not sure if this was already asked and I missed it but with out being too nosey. Greg what would an estimated cost of this treatment be do you think ...?

I probably spent around 10 grand.....

Figure about $35 per "syringe" -- And I took one of those per day - in THC AND CBD oil..... Some THC is even more expensive... But you need 500mg per day until the cancer is gone. If you can get HIGH QUALITY doses -- and you take that for 90 days -- that's $6300 ish right there.... If someone has done chemo and radiation - they're going to need to take it for twice as long!

I don't know if it's covered by insurance in legal states such as Washington - if prescribed by a doctor etc. Sometimes they won't pay for stuff that isn't text book. I didn't bother to even discuss it with my insurer.

The MAYO clinic bill -- for the last clean out ERCP and MRI and all of that - bloodwork etc --- my out of pocket for that was $18 grand -- the rest covered by insurance.
Old 06-14-2017, 10:21 AM

Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,106 Posts

Can I rub some of that CBD on a Skin Cancer before I go to the Dr next week?
Old 06-14-2017, 10:37 AM

Thanked 1,267 Times in 479 Posts

There actually is some type of Cannabis oil that cures skin cancer. For lots of info go to Facebook and search Cannabis oil success stories. Plenty of good reading.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
Can I rub some of that CBD on a Skin Cancer before I go to the Dr next week?

No TC - you'd need THC for that!!
Old 06-14-2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clill View Post
There actually is some type of Cannabis oil that cures skin cancer. For lots of info go to Facebook and search Cannabis oil success stories. Plenty of good reading.

On Facebook - as Charley mentioned - there is a "PAGE" that you can search for --- "Cannabis Oil Success Stories" - you must ask to join (that way they can kick the bozos like me OUT!)..... once the allow you in --- you can then do a very specific search on that page for what type of cancer someone is looking for.

The whole website is filled with stories of success --- and some not.... some of the info is just over the top with every known "cancer cure" that someone tried - flowers - seeds - juices - topicals - you name it...... but the BASE is always THC. THC being the stoner part (if ingested).... THC being what was the original RICK SIMPSON OIL ---- by the way ---- Rick Simpson discovered it's magic when he applied it to skin cancer.

Here's DOSING INFORMATION -- which is what I followed -- but I added the same exact amount of CBD (full extract) on a one for one basis.... the CBD is thought to lessen the "high" - trust me - when you work up to taking 500+ mg a day -- "lessen" is an oxymoron - because you ARE a walking moron! It's not "bad" - it's neither here nor there.... but that is a tremendous amount of "pot" in your system. I'd rather just be sleepy and stoned - and alive - than sick as a dog - taking handfuls of pills a day to counteract the other pill I just took - and sitting in hospitals and doctors offices waiting for someone to do something FOR ME --- I'll do it myself.....To me it was half a dozen to one - six to the other. Besides - I wasn't really given any hope or options by the doctors.

http://phoenixtears.ca/dosage-information/
Old 06-14-2017, 10:23 PM

I think the problem for me is that I live in the Stoner/Import Center of the World, but yet nothing is legal yet!
Old 08-23-2017, 03:51 PM

Just had another ERCP where they clean out my liver stents. Take biopsies etc. They have once again declared me 100 % cancer free. In fact. Said I'm the picture of perfect health.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:07 PM

Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,106 Posts

Excellent!