Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Cars Sold
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 06:59 PM

Arrow 1970 Pro Touring Camaro Split Bumper LS3/LS2 HOK TKO $36k!!

Item Location (City/State):Sacramento,CA

Price:36k OBO US DOLLARS now instead of 60k. HIGHEST OFFER GETS THE CAR.

Description:IM WILLING TO LISTEN TO ALL TRADES SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE.

My phone number is 5307748968.

READ FULL ADD AND SEE PICS AND VIDEOS. LINK BELOW
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6...view=0&sort=dd

craigslist link-https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/6029373955.html

ebay link-http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Chevrolet-Camaro-coupe-2-door-/322449186508?hash=item4b13781ecc:g:6icAAOSwZ1BXd4E W&vxp=mtr

Up for sale is a pro touring 1970 split bumper camaro resto mod with aluminum ls3 heads, ls3 intake and aluminum ls2 shortblock. This is not an lq iron motor nor a 350 sbc with a turbo 350 transmission. This is the real deal. A champion radiator with electric fans are equipped on this vehicle. New radiator hoses were added along with a new master cylinder. Has a modified cold air intake for the ls swap. The wiring is all shrink wrapped and wire tucked. The transmission is a tremec tko600 5 speed manual with an aftermarket clutch and a billet shifter ball. The interior is full black with an ls1 center console. Billet specialties steering wheel was installed that feels amazing. Billet doors handles. Aftermarket doors sills were installed. The windshield mirror displays outside ambient temperature which is nice to have. Has brand new vintage air a/c compressor, condenser and drier just needs under dash system to have air conditioning. The rear end has 3.73 gears installed with limited split differential. Suspension has been all rebuilt with new bushings and ball joints.Some koni suspension was added as well. Has a 1-3/8 hotchkis hollow front sway bar and global west solid frame bushings and subframe connectors and quick ratio steering box. Brakes are red c6 corvette brakes setup with 13" rotors up front and 12" rear with new 9 inch brake booster and Baer adjustable proportioning valve and hurst line lock. The wheels are staggered. The paint is house of kolor orange metallic paint that pops and shines extremely well. Door jams were painted as well. The whole underside of the vehicle was coated in black. Car has custom center exhaust with slp powerflow mufflers. Windows are tinted and has new clear headlights up front with an black aftermarket lower valance. SS emblems were added. Gauges are led autometer ultra lite II. I am a perfectionist when it comes to detailing, therefore nothing but the finest products were used to detail the car. 25 hours were put into detailing this car. The car is also garage kept and sits under my cover. Im also open to all types of trade. Try me! I can have the car shipped anywhere in the U.S. I am willing to add cash for another vehicle depending on what you have. Car is located 45 minutes north of Sacramento, CA. For further questions you can call me at 5307748968. If I don't pick up leave me a text or call me back. I will describe the car to the best of my knowledge. It is sold as is. No warranties expressed or implied. Non refundable. PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME OR TEXT ME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CASH OR NEED PERMISSION FROM YOUR WIFE. IF YOU NEED A LOAN, PLEASE GET ONE PRE APPROVED AHEAD OF TIME. IM GIVING IT AWAY AT THIS PRICE. CANT BUILD IT FOR THIS PRICE. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON WHAT IT COST TO BUILD THIS CAR, THEY ARE SELLING FOR UPWARDS OF 100K ON MECUM, BARRETT JACKSON AND EBAY.CAR IS FOR SALE ON EBAY ALSO.

Last edited by tarheels15; 03-11-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 07-02-2016, 07:15 PM

IF ANYONE HAS ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME AS I DONT WANT A CLUTTERED UP THREAD. THANKS
Old 07-06-2016, 01:15 AM

all pm's and offers replied to. Keep em coming guys
Old 07-07-2016, 12:43 AM

pending sale to a local buyer
Old 07-10-2016, 02:57 AM

local buyer backed out due to lack of funds. Price drop from 60k to 50k now.
Old 07-12-2016, 12:10 AM

That looks like a nice build; however when people spend that kind of money they want all the loose ends tied up. Namely working a/c.

You should also list if it is a 10 or 12 bolt. Factory posi?
what brand clutch/flywheel
how many miles on the engine/trans.
what cam is in the engine (specs)
Who tuned it? What kind of power does it make?
who painted it
etc.

The better the ad.... the higher price you will get.

Good luck!

1993 Mazda FD RX-7, built LS7, T56 Magnum, Holley HP, Davis Tech TC, 8.8" 3.73 Cobra IRS diff, DSS axles, Ohlins coilovers, big brakes.
CCW 18x11 front 315/30/18's and 18x12.5 rear on 335/30/18 RA1's, 2850lbs
10.31@137mph 165mph Shift-Sector 1/2 mile speed
441ci AllPro headed motor and 200lb weigh reduction in the works....
Old 07-12-2016, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnx7 View Post
That looks like a nice build; however when people spend that kind of money they want all the loose ends tied up. Namely working a/c.

You should also list if it is a 10 or 12 bolt. Factory posi?
what brand clutch/flywheel
how many miles on the engine/trans.
what cam is in the engine (specs)
Who tuned it? What kind of power does it make?
who painted it
etc.

The better the ad.... the higher price you will get.

Good luck!
thanks for your input
Old 07-18-2016, 05:40 AM

Price is 45k now instead of 60k
Old 07-18-2016, 04:51 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheels15 View Post
thanks for your input
I see all the time guys post "sale pending"

Don't post anything until you have money in hand.

Guys see ads that say sale pending or sold pending payment etc and assume it's no longer available. They don't revist the post later to find out the deal crashed so you end up losing potential buyers.

Also if I see a "sold" or "pending" and the deal falls through it makes me wonder if there was something wrong with the car and/or the price.

GLWS looks like a nice 2nd Gen
Old 07-19-2016, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega$69 View Post
I see all the time guys post "sale pending"

Don't post anything until you have money in hand.

Guys see ads that say sale pending or sold pending payment etc and assume it's no longer available. They don't revist the post later to find out the deal crashed so you end up losing potential buyers.

Also if I see a "sold" or "pending" and the deal falls through it makes me wonder if there was something wrong with the car and/or the price.

GLWS looks like a nice 2nd Gen
I completely understand what your saying which makes alot of sense. Last buyer backed out due to lack of funds like posted above. You have a very nice car as well. Thanks
Closed Thread