Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Vendor Specific Technical Discussions and Support > Speedtech Performance USA
User Name
Password

Old 07-18-2017, 12:54 PM

Default Nick is tearing it up!

Congrats to Nick Relampagos of northern California for having a great year so far! I met Nick for the first time earlier this year at LS Fest West in Las Vegas. One seriously great guy, if you ever have a chance to meet him you'll have an instant new friend.

Not only is Nick Cool, his car matches his personality and determination to fulfill his dreams. Powered by a high scoot supercharged LS and held to the ground through our Speedtech ExtReme subframe and torque arm, his "ZL-70" Camaro is one bad dude. Nick gave both myself and my son, along with several other folks, a ride along and man, what a fun ride that performs flawlessly! Nick has been competing in Pro Touring autoX and road race events including several Optima Challenges. As a bit of a "rookie" compared to some of his well seasoned competition in thier purpose built cars, Nick and the ZL-70 has been having some great success, often finishing in the top 5 or 6 at most events.

For more on Nick and the ZL-70 I couldn't say it much better than Mike Musto, click the link below and enjoy!

ZL-70 featured on House of Muscle
Old 07-19-2017, 12:03 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Ive been following his progress as well, nice guy, hell of a driver.