Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Parts for Sale
User Name
Password

Old 04-05-2014, 10:20 AM

Default LS6/T56 from 2005 CTS-V, complete

Item Location (City/State): Pemberton, NJ

Price: Lateral-G special - was $6800, plus shipping. Now $4000 plus shipping.

Description: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V LS6 engine with T56 transmission. Comes with full engine harness, ECM, stock pedal, TAC module, exhaust manifolds. I bought this engine in early 2012 and have changed directions. Purchased from Contemporary Corvettes, also known as F-Parts. Was sold to me as running working combo. The wiring harness will need to be gone through as some of the wires are broken. I would suspect if you are buying this engine/trans that you are a DIY type and would not be scared off from going through the harness. I would direct you to www.lt1swap.com for both the harness DIY (free by you), and to have the ECM flashed ($75). I used this site for a LM7/4L60E swap and had zero issues getting the car running. Also, this trans is from an independent rear suspension vehicle, meaning it does not have a slip yoke. You will have to either send the trans to www.tickperformance.com or pull it apart for a Viper spec output shaft, I was planning to have them do a Level-2 refresh and install the new output shaft (est $2400). This trans has an unknown clutch, as I never separated the engine from the trans, I was planning on running a clutch from www.monsterclutches.com anyway, so it didn't matter to me.

I have a carrier in mind for shipping and can ship at buyers expense. I will do my best to get you a quote within a week of agreement to purchase, and ship within 3 days of receiving total payment. I am also open to international buyers, but all shipping/duties/taxes will be paid by the buyer. Sell price is for the items listed above. Sold -as-is- with no warranty from myself.

If this is purchased in order to replace an existing SBC, I will include 1 inch set back engine plates for use with clam shell mounts.

I do have this listed on NastyZ28 and Ebay (link to listing below)
Ebay listing with photos. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121309642826...84.m1586.l2649

Last edited by onelapduster; 09-28-2014 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:38 PM

no photos....
Old 04-08-2014, 06:41 AM

Best offer on this complete engine trans combo. I would like to get this moved in the next 2 weeks.
Old 09-28-2014, 04:58 PM

Price drop $4000 plus shipping.