Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Cars for Sale
User Name
Password

Old 05-07-2017, 10:11 AM

Default 1969 PT Camaro Build

Item Location (City/State):West Melbourne, Florida

Price:SOLD

Description: 1969 Camaro Pro Touring Build

I have had this car for 12 years and its time to sell . I have collected, assembled and installed some high quality parts for this build including DSE, Ride Tech, VariShock, Wilwood, Moser, Mast, Holley, Stainless Works, Tank’s and SpeedHut to name a few. The car is in epoxy prime so it can be easily inspected and the new owner can finish it however they wish. This car is an excellent start on a awesome 69 Pro Touring Camaro.

Located in West Melbourne, Florida. I am one hour east of Orlando or two hours south of Daytona.
email: [email protected]

Price: SOLD price is somewhat firm so please no low ballers

1969 base Camaro
Car has been stripped and sprayed with epoxy primer. All metal work was done professionally by Brian at Screamin Performance. Hundreds of pictures of the body work can be viewed at http://screaminperformance.com/gallery/Completed%20Projects/Chad's%2069/index.html. Both quarter panels, outer wheel wells, tail panel and rear filler panel were replaced with AMD panels. Firewall, roof, doors, rockers, trunk lid and all floor pans are original. All seams have been sealed and underside of car sprayed with Raptor. Inside of roof has been lined with Dynamat and there is two more boxes to finish lining the inside. Front end sheet metal is AMD as well. All new panels and inner structure metal (inside quarter panels) were stripped and sprayed with epoxy before installing with the exception of the hood which I had just recently purchased. All panels have been fitted and gaps have been worked. The trunk lid and front header panel still need a little work. The stock sub frame has been blasted and painted. DSE frame rail connectors installed. DSE mini tubs. Firewall smoothed with DSE filler panel and painted. I also have a new GM RS grille, DSE RS headlamp assemblies and motors, rear deck spoiler, original polished GM window moldings, drip rail moldings and bumpers that have been rechromed. I have a set of 2nd gen outside sport mirrors. I have most NOS emblems for the car.

Suspension/Steering/Brakes
The car has DSE upper control arms, Ride Tech lower control arms, VariShock coil-overs and a Hotchkis front sway bar. The rearend is a new Moser 12 bolt 33 spline, Tru Trac and 373 gears. Has a Prodigy Bar (air bar) with QA1’s in the rear. Steering gear has been up graded to the 84-92 Camaro w/performance steering gear Cardone #276550. All steering linkage is new Moog parts and I have the “short “steering arms installed, (I also have a set of the mid length ones as well). I have a rebuilt tilt steering column with new comfort grip (I think) steering wheel. The brakes are Wilwood w/6 piston front calipers, 12.19” drilled and slotted rotors and 4 piston calipers w/parking brake kit on the rear, parking brake cables not installed. All brake lines installed. 1.12” bore Wilwood master cylinder and 8” dual diaphragm brake booster. 17” American Racing Torq-Thrust wheels. 17X8 front with new 245/40/17 Michelin Sport Pilots and 17X11 rears with used (need to be replaced) 315/35/17 BF Goodrich. The 17X11 rears will fit 335/35/17 tires.

Motor and Trans
Motor is a L92 w/VVT out of a 2008 or 9 Escalade. LS3 intake, Mast oil pan, Mast Cam, Holley accessory drive brackets, Stainless Works headers, and DBW gas pedal included. Wiring harness has already been modified and labeled. Motor and heads have been gone through and checked. New oil pump, water pump, belt, ARP head bolts, seals and gaskets.
Transmission is a 4L70e out of a 06-09 Trail Blazer not sure what year. Trans has been gone through and freshened up as well.

Note: Work on motor and trans was done by someone else and I can’t prove internal parts. Had the motor for four years and have not had the opportunity to fire it.

Misc. and other Parts Included
There is a new complete American Auto Wire body wiring harness (not installed). ECM and TCM have already been programmed by John at Speartech. Tank’s fuel tank with narrowed corners, sender and GPA series 600hp fuel pump installed and plumbed to motor. Entropy LSX-370 radiator with dual 11” fans and their LSX series/parallel fan controller included (not installed). Also included (not installed) DSE Steel dash insert that has been textured and powder coated black. Full set of SpeedHut gauges with 4” tach and GPS speedo, 2 1/16” oil, water, fuel and volt gauges. Numbers glow blue and pointers glow red at night.

I also have several bins full of used miscellanies parts including window regulators, glove box door, a/c ducts, tail lamp housings, turn signal, windshield trans and more.....

Items needed to finish
Car will need complete interior including seats, carpet, dash pad, door panels, ect…. A/C (optional) but at this point? Also needed are tail lamps, headlamps, all glass, weather strips, windshield wiper assembly, exhaust, drive shaft, shifter, battery and cables. Paint (color of your choice) and install all the parts I have accumulated over the years and you’re done!

I know I’m missing things I have and by no means is this a complete list of what the car still needs, "but its close". Sorry for the long post, just trying to be as honest as I can.

Car is Sold! Thanks to all the members that helped me get the car to this point and thanks Lateral-G
Attached Images

Last edited by CE69; 06-23-2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Sold