Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Trade/Free
User Name
Password

Old 03-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Default Semi-free Camaro an Firebird parts, donations to help kids beat cancer appreciated

Sorry for the time being local pick up only, if I no local takers may entertain shipping. All parts located in the Northern CA SF Bay Area. They are free parts, however donations appreciated and all proceeds will be donated by you directly to St. Baldrick's to help kids beat cancer (link here). So, free parts + tax deductibl donations, plus help kids beating cancer, that is better than free!

1- pair of 1967-1969 camaro big block coil springs. They seem in good shape, clean, paint, or could make great garage decor

2- Pair of 1967 Firebird springs, they are also in good shape, and are slightly lower (about an inch).

3- Pair of upper and lower control arms, OEM Camaro, Firebird 1967-1969, in greta shape and straight, will need new balljoints, clean and paint.

4- 1999 Camaro black steering wheel with airbag, LS1 car

5- Delco original starter and in working condition. It was on a 307 Chevy engine, I am assuming should work for other Chevy engines.

6- 2 Barrell air cleaner OEM, black. Great shape, will need repaint.

Again all items are free, local pickup only, donations to St Baldrick's appreciated (they are tax deductible), and help support an amazing cause. I will update the list and add pics, thank you!

Gui

Last edited by geberhard; 03-27-2014 at 11:55 AM.