Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 10-25-2014, 09:39 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

That's awesome Lenie,good luck
Old 10-25-2014, 03:35 PM

Incredible build Lenie! Was checking it out at GG's. Congrats on the "AM Builders Choice" award! Well deserved for sure!
Old 10-25-2014, 05:15 PM

SWEET!
Old 10-27-2014, 06:44 PM

Congrats Lenie.
You have one heck of a great build. Awesome car.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:47 PM

Wow - very cool Lenie.
2004 NASA AIX Mustang LS2 #14
1964 Lincoln Continental
2014 4 tap Keezer
Old 10-27-2014, 10:57 PM

Thanks guys, leaving Thursday and not quite ready yet. Got one header off that I had to modify, sent it back to the coaters and hopefully getting it back tomorrow, hoods off, could never get it to fit quite right with the fesler billet hinges even though I could get it to lay down perfect w/the original hinges and today I couldn't take it anymore so I removed the billet hinges and decided to modify them a tad on the milling machine....well there goes any warranty but there wasn't anything I could do to make them fit right..we'll find out tomorrow if it worked out..these were things I was going to do this winter after enjoying it for the summer but you know the deal..it's SEMA time, been driving it this summer so the cars going to get buffed out Wednesday and then loaded onto the trailer ready to roll... pretty stoked. See ya all there!

Last edited by Lenie; 10-27-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:01 PM

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenie View Post
Thanks guys, leaving Thursday and not quite ready yet. Got one header off that I had to modify, sent it back to the coaters and hopefully getting it back tomorrow, hoods off, could never get it to fit quite right with the fesler billet hinges even though I could get it to lay down perfect w/the original hinges and today I couldn't take it anymore so I removed the billet hinges and decided to modify them a tad on the milling machine....well there goes any warranty but there wasn't anything I could do to make them fit right..we'll find out tomorrow if it worked out..these were things I was going to do this winter after enjoying it for the summer but you know the deal..it's SEMA time, been driving it this summer so the cars going to get buffed out Wednesday and then loaded onto the trailer ready to roll... pretty stoked. See ya all there!

Shoulda taken the header over to my buddy Brad at Performance Coatings -- I'd have made a call and made sure it was DONE!

Replace that Fesler stuff with some Ring Brothers. See ya in Lost Wages dude!
Old 10-27-2014, 11:10 PM

^ Lenie I've got a set of air frames on the shelf if you want me to overnight them in the morning. No idea what the shock pressure is, but worth a try if you want. This is the big dance you know

Old 10-28-2014, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Shoulda taken the header over to my buddy Brad at Performance Coatings -- I'd have made a call and made sure it was DONE!

Replace that Fesler stuff with some Ring Brothers. See ya in Lost Wages dude!
Greg, I did take it to your buddy over at Performance Coatings and man he has went above and beyond to help me out. I couldn't have asked for more and yeah, this winter I'll probably trade them out for Ring Brothers hinges if I don't sell it first and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron in SoCal View Post
^ Lenie I've got a set of air frames on the shelf if you want me to overnight them in the morning. No idea what the shock pressure is, but worth a try if you want. This is the big dance you know
Ron, I really appreciate the offer(overwelmed) but I think I'll be able to make these work until this winter...Awesome gesture, thanks anyways dude..See you there..

Greg/Ron don't know what your plans are but I'll be there Saturday thru Friday, if you guys are around give me a call I'll take you to lunch and we'll catch up..want to hear about that car and new home/shop!
Old 10-28-2014, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenie View Post
Lenie I can't believe you couldn't get them to work. There is a ton of adjustment . Is your hood OEM or AfterCrap? I had a problem with mine only to figure out it was the AfterCrap hood causing the problem! So I had to adjust accordingly!
Attached Images