Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 05-24-2015, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince@MSperfab View Post
thats some awesome work. you have a talented boy there too.

shipping would not be bad. just wrap the cut ends with cardboard and shipping tape then tape to lable to one of them. UPS will take it like that.
Thanks for the kind words i hope I continue to learn and grow as I go. tons more to come.
my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:52 PM

looks like i could not wait to get the rest of the frame fabrication done before we cut it off the jig I just had to see what it will look like on the ground! I really wanted to get this done before having to get back to the Belair to get it ready for the power tour! well with any luck anyways !

my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.
Old 11-25-2015, 12:29 PM

oh how time fly's! thought i would be completely done with the Chevelle already and have not even touched it this whole summer! picked up this awesome machine that will help me make more parts for life so between ripping this whole thing apart and painting/airbrush work,work on the Belair, house work and getting the kids first car on the road there has been no Chevelle time.but all that will change for the winter the machine is almost ready to fire up! i so can't wait to use this thing! but after going to Ron Sutton's workshop i learned so much that some of what i already did is going to be changed !super excited to get back to this one!

Old 11-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,546 Times in 850 Posts

Looks freaking Awesome !!!!

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale
Old 11-25-2015, 11:32 PM
Lateral-g Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
I'll second that!

NO ONE IS COMING. IT'S UP TO US.

http://www.navysealfoundation.org/
Old 11-26-2015, 07:02 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

I really like the design of the shop walls and doors. That whole theme just works. Good job Eric!

Current rides: 2000 BMW 540i/6 and 86 C10.

Former ride: 1979 Trans Am WS6: LT1/T56, Kore 3 C5/6 brakes, BMW 18in rims
Old 12-29-2015, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
thanks Marty hope to use it soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffav8 View Post
I'll second that!
Thanks for the compliment. i never in a million years would have dreamed about owning one of these!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSSix View Post
I really like the design of the shop walls and doors. That whole theme just works. Good job Eric!
just a few more details to make the whole thing come together! at least that is what i said years ago.lol. sure does take time away from building cars though!
Old 12-29-2015, 01:04 PM

Looking good man!
Old 01-05-2016, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysuede23 View Post
Looking good man!
Thanks for the compliment hoping to get back on this soon!
Old 01-05-2016, 02:15 PM

started a new project to help me cut the Chevelle frame apart to make some more modifications! probably would have better to plan this out better in the first place! should have it up on the rack in a couple of weeks.