Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 03-16-2017, 11:21 AM

Grab some plumbing fittings and just get your wife to help.... Lil shop vac action...

Glad to see ya back feeling better Greg
Old 03-16-2017, 03:36 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 2,204 Times in 1,342 Posts

Very glad to hear that you have 1000% more energy, G-Dub.

Skip
Old 03-16-2017, 05:20 PM

Thanked 1,267 Times in 479 Posts

http://yourhealthylife.link/cnnsanjay/af.html
Old 03-16-2017, 10:49 PM

I have the same CBD oil the Greg uses. I do not get along with THC at all....anymore.

For myself the CBD really works well for sound sleep, taming ADD, and more.......

I had back surgery in Jan 2002 L3-L4 double rupture, it was a result of a work injury when I was 16 so I've pretty much dealt with some level of daily back discomfort/pain for 43 years. The last few days I've had sciatica nerve pain in most of my left leg causing a noticeable limp when I walk. Today I took a .1 gram dose of Active 25% Gold oil and before I knew it the discomfort had subsided substantially.

It has also worked very well for relieving neck/shoulder tension.

Another plus I found was when TIG welding I tend to get somewhat anxious when I light up the torch and if I take a little CBD beforehand I can settle right in and focus which results in much better welds.

One of the primary reasons I bought the oil was to try it with my 18 year old son who has Asperger's (Autism Spectrum Disorder) which is a functioning level but socially withdrawn due to what is perceived as severe social anxiety. He also has had Crohn's disease since he was 7. CDB has be proven to be quite successful in treating both his conditions though we've yet to begin trials with him.

Bottom line, since the beginning of Greg's venture I've done a substantial amount of research and have become a firm believer in CBD, mainly because of the receptors that are already in our body and there's vegetation on the planet that supports those receptors which for one backup our immune system.

Anything 'organic' source that limits or restricts the ingestion of pharmaceuticals is a good thing for our bodies IMO.

I definitely believe news has been suppressed from us for years in order to protect the pharmaceutical companies and resultant revenue stream.

Another natural product that works well as an anti-inflammatory is turmeric. My wife has been dealing with a bad hip for 2 years now, she started taking 1350 mg of turmeric a day and her hip has never felt better. She'd tried acupuncture and numerous over the counter anti-inflammatory products with limited success.

Our vet also recommends turmeric for dogs, which I recently tried with positive results on our Lab. Vet's can't comment on CBD or THC for animals because the FDA will pull their license, just like they would with our doctors.

Keep an open mind!
Old 03-17-2017, 12:45 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Thanks Ness!

Since they cleared out the "sludge" in the stent -- I have about 1000% more energy. Must have been plugged a bit more than I thought.....

No report back from Mayo yet -- waiting for a F I S H test from pathology.....
No problem bud.

Stent re-intervention(s) (cleaning, removal, addition, trimming etc..) is largely determined by the cause(s) of stent dysfunction/blockage.

I always encourage patients and family members to advocate for themselves AND others - (a rising tide floats ALL boats) YET still have trust left over for their medical professionals. Most really do want to help cause it feels good to ). Keep fighting Greg!!
Old 03-27-2017, 07:20 PM

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

FISH test from MAYO shows no signs of cancer. Now the Doctor still is saying "well.... that doesn't mean 100% that you don't have cancer". Yeah - okay - keep trying to find some. FAIL. LOL

Tomorrow I have yet another MRI (at Mayo).... we'll see what that shows. I know what it's going to show.... NOTHING. But who knows!

Funny how they rely on these tests when (and if) it showed I had cancer.... then they'd be 100% positive results -- but when they think you had it and they can't find any -- the tests aren't all that good. LOL So F'd up isn't it!
Old 03-27-2017, 09:50 PM

It's got to be frustrating as hell I'd think. Stay strong Greg.

Current rides: 2000 BMW 540i/6 and 86 C10.

Former ride: 1979 Trans Am WS6: LT1/T56, Kore 3 C5/6 brakes, BMW 18in rims
Old 03-29-2017, 09:33 PM

Sounds good Greg, hang in there! I'm they want to help but if cancer gets cured that way Oncologists lose their livelihood, or a great deal of it. Gotta be scary even for them to create a whole new practice.

I may have asked before but have you seen anything on taking some of this stuff as a prophylactic?

69 Camaro
Several other things with wheels and engines

https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=27133
Old 03-29-2017, 11:38 PM

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikLS2 View Post
Sounds good Greg, hang in there! I'm they want to help but if cancer gets cured that way Oncologists lose their livelihood, or a great deal of it. Gotta be scary even for them to create a whole new practice.

I may have asked before but have you seen anything on taking some of this stuff as a prophylactic?

Very good question but I have read no studies (they're extremely rare and difficult to read or even find) that shows that.

Personally -- I think if someone is worried about their health overall -- there DIET would be the first thing I'd change.... Eat lots more raw veggies -- and cut the red meat to about zero... and eat nothing but organic. I think that would be better for one's overall health than taking anything.
Old 03-30-2017, 03:05 PM

Thanked 1,542 Times in 850 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld;656634Personally
-- I think if someone is worried about their health overall -- there DIET would be the first thing I'd change.... Eat lots more raw veggies -- and cut the red meat to about zero... and eat nothing but organic. I think that would be better for one's overall health than taking anything.
Also what you eat and cook on is just as important. I do my best not to cook on or in plastic and try to drink all hot liquids in glass cups not plastic.

If you can go to an antique store and buy a good old cast iron pan and cook on that to get away from all of the Teflon crap that is out there. Trust me that **** is bad for you. The side benefit is you actually get iron from the pan and you won't have to supplement your diet with iron pills.

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale

Last edited by syborg tt; 03-30-2017 at 03:47 PM.