Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 03-25-2015, 09:22 AM

Default This Chicago weather got us going crazy for the summer

My build was complete back in July and like they say you are never done because there was a lot of bugs that needed to be fixed. Just because a car is freshly complete doesnt mean its done. Everyone sees the fun end resutl but never truly see the headaches of the before and even the after. With the Chicago weahter looking somewhat promising this spring and summer, here are the last pics I took in late October. Im sure I mentioned this but I picked up a 67 Fastback that got put back together and completed this past October so with our lovely weather didnt get to drive it but once. Its all stock with a 302 and A/C. I am not a Ford guy at all but just always wanted one, so decided to pick one up. Oh, I also will soon be starting a 69 Camaro RS that will have way more goodies than the 68 Chevelle but that I am keeping under wraps for a while until things are moving along. But there is a complete rendering done by Ben Hermance and you guys know his work. I have some nice custom touches going on and have been planning the build these past few months. Lets just say I will be having some nice AME stuff on there to start the foundation. Oh did I mention I am getting married in August lol
Attached Images