Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Parts for Sale
User Name
Password

Old 07-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Default 64 Chevy Short Bed Big window

I have for sale a 64 short bed big window with flawless sheetmetal. The truck has all the trim,origanal steel grill and front and rear bumpers. Who ever buys the truck will also get 5 more spare fenders,core support,spare bed and misc.other sheetmetal and hardware. The truck alone with all the extra sheetmetal is a GOLD MINE in its own right!!!

Now for the good stuff. The truck has a completly custom chassis w/ over 200 hours in R&D and fabrication.The truck was designed so nothing hangs below the frame not even the front clip. The exhaust was going to run all the way out the back. Incase of air bag failure there are rubber bump stops for safty. Even all the way aired out there is still about 4 inches of ground clearance. It has a complete Jim Meyer front clip w/ coilovers a custom round tube k-member with a drop out trans. brace Lowerd cross member brace from C.P.P.and custom heavy wall trailing arms with forward mount shockwaves. A complete custom rear c-notch and custom removable watts-linkage for rear gear change. The rearend is shortend 2 inches from stock with brand new 9 inch housing ends and 31 spline axles. The frame has been boxed up to the center cross member. The truck also comes with brand new 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes. Brand new American Toruq Thrust II's 17x7 and 20x10 w/ 235/50/17 and 305/50/20 BFG's. This chassis is the ultimate in handling and will be able to take some power to the pavement with ease. There's already companies out there let alone NASCAR using this 60's technology to put power and handling to the ground!!! DON'T LOOSE OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE THE FIRST WITH A BAD A$$ SUPER TRUCK.

The motor is a brand new 283 ( I know it was just built to cruise until I got a 1600 plus H.P. Nelson Racing Engines twin turbo small block) w/ a Weaind stealth intake and brand spanken new Billet Specialties Tru-Trac system. It is connected to a brand new 700r4 trans and new drive shaft.

My ultimate dream would be to finish the truck for the lucky buyer. I have a vision that would stop anyone in there tracks. I personaly can't afford to finish it because a house and a baby are on the way and thats alittle more important.

There's alot more so you can e-mail me at [email protected] or go to www.bentcustomandperformance.com for more info.

The truck is sold as is with now returns or warrinties.

I would like to get $19,500 but will take a good offer

TRUCK MUST GO! BABY ON THE WAY SO MAKE ME A GOOD OFFER?

www.bentcustomandperformance.com

Last edited by bentfab; 11-08-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:05 AM

good deal I think for a truck that has alote of work done to it. good luck with the sale.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:03 PM

Is this a runner? What needs to be done besides paint, trim and yanking the 283 in order to finish this truck? Do you have an shots of the interior?
Old 07-04-2008, 02:25 PM

Well the frame needs to be finished welded where it was boxed. The bottom side of the c-notch needs to be plated. I put the sheetmetal back on the truck so I could see how she sat. Once I did that and was happy with the look I was going to blast it apart which is'nt much flip the frame over and finish weldding the chassis. It needs a trans tunnel made because the tranny was raised when I did the chassis work to keep enerything above the rails. To make it run it needs brake and fuel lines wiring and a few odds and ends. I drove the truck for four years bone stock with drum brakes and a 3 on the tree. It all depends on how you want to finish it too? My dream has alot of simple sheetmetal mods and a couple other trick ideas but I just don't have the time for it to be a personal project. I would like to finish my dream for some one but it would'nt be your average truck when done and needs an open minded person and wallet. Let me know what else you need? Here's a interior shot sorry it ain't the best. If you want I can take more pics?
Thanks

Last edited by bentfab; 11-08-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:36 PM

Anyone interested? Need to sell it!!!!