Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Events > Track and Driving Events
User Name
Password

Old 05-18-2016, 11:26 PM

Default NSRA auto-X Springfield, MO?

Anyone coming next weekend? The Camaro is running and I'll be there making a few laps...... As I live here anyway!
www.fquick.com/shmoov69
Old 05-22-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmoov69 View Post
Anyone coming next weekend? The Camaro is running and I'll be there making a few laps...... As I live here anyway!
My wife and I will be there Jimmy. Have you heard if anyone has posted possible track layout? Just wondering if this will be a large track with sweeping turns or a small. I lost a bit of turning radius with my set up. May have to make a significant change in camber for the event. This will be my first event. I'm sure I'll add humor to the event and take a few cones out. Lol.

David
468 BBC, TH400, Moser 9" floater, True Forged Competitions 18x9.5 18x12, Kore 3 C6 ZO6 calipers 14" & 13" rotors, Ride Tech True Turn, Ride Tech Air TQ's, Torque Arm with Watts link, Moser CT Full Floater 9" with locker.

Last edited by Stovebolter; 05-22-2016 at 09:40 AM.
Old 05-22-2016, 11:32 PM

Very cool. I have not turned any corners since the Midwest Muscle Car Challenge a few years ago, and have since totally changed the front suspension..... So I'll be a mess for sure! DOOH!! I have not heard any layout yet. I would imagine it's pretty small being it's the first one, but whoknows.

Saturday night in having a bunch of people over for food and hangout if you would like to come. I live in Republic, just west of Springfield, but only a few miles off the interstate, so it's only about 15 minutes from the fairgrounds.
www.fquick.com/shmoov69
Old 05-23-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmoov69 View Post
Very cool. I have not turned any corners since the Midwest Muscle Car Challenge a few years ago, and have since totally changed the front suspension..... So I'll be a mess for sure! DOOH!! I have not heard any layout yet. I would imagine it's pretty small being it's the first one, but whoknows.

Saturday night in having a bunch of people over for food and hangout if you would like to come. I live in Republic, just west of Springfield, but only a few miles off the interstate, so it's only about 15 minutes from the fairgrounds.
I'll ask my better half. I think she was planning on the two of us going to The Brothers Roberson concert at the Landing in Branson Saturday night. I'll find out. Sounds like fun!
468 BBC, TH400, Moser 9" floater, True Forged Competitions 18x9.5 18x12, Kore 3 C6 ZO6 calipers 14" & 13" rotors, Ride Tech True Turn, Ride Tech Air TQ's, Torque Arm with Watts link, Moser CT Full Floater 9" with locker.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:41 AM

I will be there
Bangshift Stories
I’m not the smartest guy at the track … but when he goes home … I’m still there testing, tuning, learning & getting faster.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:31 PM

Don't know how many will be in tow, but y'all are welcome to come and hang out. Just kind of let me know so I know how much meat to throw on the smoker!!
www.fquick.com/shmoov69
Old 05-25-2016, 08:21 PM

Jimmy,

Talked my wife out of the concert. Told her it would probably rain. Ha ha. We'll be there for your dinner. PM sent.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:52 PM

Well, that was a good day yesterday! I have no idea how the show was, but the auto-X was a great time. It had been a few years since I had turned any corners (and it shows, LoL!), but I still had a blast! We had to leave a little early to get back and finish getting ready at the house. Had a great time there as well, smoked 37lbs of turkey and 17lbs of pork butt and I think it turned out pretty tasty! Thanks guys for putting together a good event and also for coming out to the house to hang out afterwards.
www.fquick.com/shmoov69
Old 05-30-2016, 09:06 AM

jimmy thanks for inviting myself and stacy over for diner that night, great food,really cool garage and game room nice hanging out with everyone from Bills group running the show and everyone else. thanks again Greg
Old 05-30-2016, 04:52 PM

Yes. Great event, good people and blast running through the coarse. Even better....great food and fellowship after. Thanks Jimmy and Chic. The family and I enjoyed the dinner. It was great getting to meet everyone that puts these events together and everyone that participated. I'm hooked for life now!

David Gelvin