Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Interior and Electrical
User Name
Password

Old 08-29-2014, 09:12 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fesler View Post
Its a basic answer on the parts, the main 3 companies that are in this Fesler, Ring Brothers and Marquez all make top notch parts. Billet Specialties just knocked it all of along with Eddies so they don't count. If you want cheap go with the last two if you want quality the first three are all good and its what style you are after.

I am a business and make parts to sell. I don't care what anyone thinks of what we do or how we do it. We are here to make parts for you guys so you can finish your projects. Ring Brothers and Marquez is why I got into the parts business and we have far more parts in production than both of them combined.

I don't need the pat on the back and don't care what company you back, as we have shown we are not going anywhere and we will continue to manufacture all our parts right here in our shop in Scottsdale, AZ. NO BS and no crappy parts that fail all the time.

If you support RB or MQ we have no issues with that and good luck to you in getting parts, we all have our issues on getting stuff built but waiting 2 years for parts is BS IMO.

We have so many new parts on the board we don't even know where to start because the more we add the faster we get behind so its not an easy problem to solve.

All I care about at the end of the day is having an awesome product that you guys know is made right here in
Great reply Cris now get me my 69 RS 3D bezels!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recieved my RS front bezels and there awesome!

Last edited by DOOM; 08-29-2014 at 09:14 PM.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:48 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.VENGEANCE View Post
now am I wrong?...
Uhhh...NO YOU'RE NOT. NOT ONE BIT. You speak the absolute truth. And, good luck getting someone to answer the phone....ever. Then, even better luck getting someone to return one of the 20 voice mails you left.

Last edited by 214Chevy; 09-02-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214Chevelle View Post
Uhhh...NO YOU'RE NOT. NOT ONE BIT. You speak the absolute truth. And, good luck getting someone to answer the phone....ever. Then, even better luck getting someone to return one of the 20 voice mails you left.

'sright...
Old 09-13-2014, 07:56 AM

I will chime in for Marquez. Maybe I was just lucky, or hit them at the right time of the year, but I ordered a set of '69 taillight bezels in March & got them in about 3 weeks. I was promised they'd ship in 2 weeks, and they were about a week late. Not TOO bad. Then also ordered some SS emblems & about the same story. Love the parts. They are jewelry. I get complements & asked who made them all the time. As always, YMMV.