Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 12-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,546 Times in 850 Posts

Pretty cool project. I really like the video idea.

as for the ride height control "Ride Tech" already has a set up like that. I even have an extra set of ride height sensors and harness

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale
Old 12-20-2012, 01:59 PM

You're making progress! Just because new, shiny stuff isn't being screwed on doesn't mean you're going backwards. You gotta get naked in order to party! Awesome car choice. I'm beyond jealous.

Smithcraft Collision and Restoration
Newcastle , CA
Old 12-20-2012, 02:00 PM

Thanked 1,546 Times in 850 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOPANTS68 View Post
You gotta get naked in order to party!
Odd or Funny coming from a guy who's sig is NOPANTS68

thank you for making me laugh

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale
Old 12-20-2012, 04:26 PM

Awesome project.Video's are a great touch.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETorino View Post
Videos?

Thanks for helping me out with that how do you do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
Keep em coming Eric !!!
Thanks for your interest I am hoping to get on a roll with this thing after the new year so stay tuned in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynieZ View Post
Eric if you charge by the hour people definitely get their moneys worth if you move that fast all the time. lol Nice video.
LOL. Wayne .looks like the power tour is out of the question this year so we are not going to be able to hook up there.I would like to see your car in person this summer somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
Pretty cool project. I really like the video idea.

as for the ride height control "Ride Tech" already has a set up like that. I even have an extra set of ride height sensors and harness
Thanks for the interest and the info I am leaning to accuair but it is still to early to tell yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOPANTS68 View Post
You're making progress! Just because new, shiny stuff isn't being screwed on doesn't mean you're going backwards. You gotta get naked in order to party! Awesome car choice. I'm beyond jealous.
LOL. I like the idea of a party naked idea. hope you can follow this one along to see the transformation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
Odd or Funny coming from a guy who's sig is NOPANTS68 lol. I agree

thank you for making me laugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwelder62 View Post
Awesome project.Video's are a great touch.
Thanks buddy I am hoping to continue with the videos for the whole build but it is taking alot longer than I had antisapated.! stay tuned for more chevelle madness!
my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:40 PM

watching this as well. Nice car to start with! looking forward to seeing progress.

Chris
70 Chevelle. Roadster Shop Chassis, The shop llc/ Jon Lind interior LS3/6speed. Thanks to Precision Classics and Collision Eugene, Or. http://precision-classics.com/
Build thread:https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=39517
Old 12-23-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.rodz View Post
Thanks for helping me out with that how do you do it?
Magic

Sometimes you gotta go backwards before you can move forward. Nice progress.

Good to see someone building a bigger car than mine

Shot you a pm

https://lateral-g.net/forums/show...10645&page=171

Old 12-27-2012, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmtech921 View Post
watching this as well. Nice car to start with! looking forward to seeing progress.
Thanks for the interest hope to really get on a roll soon so stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETorino View Post
Magic

Sometimes you gotta go backwards before you can move forward. Nice progress.

Good to see someone building a bigger car than mine

Shot you a pm

Thanks for your help still learning new tricks eveyday. ps. I love those big fords keep up the great work!
my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:50 PM

where does the time go? it has been a interesting month to say the least. my wife was rushed to the hospital with a possible heart attack and that just scares the pants right off ya! after every test know to man we still don't know what happened but she appears to be getting better slowly can't wait for all these bills to come in! still been chipping away at the disassembly of the car boxing everything up to recoupe some of the parts money needed if anyone needs chevelle parts please let me know they are all going on ebay soon. Here is a little update of where we are now.

well this is pretty much all that is going to be used just the shell and most of the frame. now its time to start mocking it up and making forward progress.!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 03:01 PM

Finally mock up begins now is when the story should start getting good hoping to start making forward progress this year.