Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 08-03-2014, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65_LS1_T56 View Post
Agreed Lance, I really liked it.
I was surprised that they used a snip-it from my roof mounted GoPro at Daytona
Pretty neat to see your car on TV. It showed up a few other times when we were at Road America. I was also surprised to see so much from you guys at Gateway.

I saw your Chevelle a few times too, I bet that was cool. I thought I had video on my GoPro of Dan Howe spinning in front of me on the road course at Gateway and the MAV TV guys told me if it was good to send it in and they'd see if they could use it. Unfortunately he was just outside the top of my windshield and the video didn't really show how spectacular the spin was so I didn't send it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod P View Post
agreed but I think they had most of the episode in the can already, the round table discussions with Cam, Chad, Suzy, Jimi, Bret and most of those were from back at the Laguna Seca event and was some of the catalyst on were to go with the event and the show.....they did film Suzy driving Gateway for the intro show
Saw Suzy and Plain Jane too...I'm sure she was stoked about that (and you too).
Old 08-04-2014, 07:16 PM

Thumbs up

all right everyone...... ATTENTION .....come out and play let the biggest sponsors see you run, DSE, Optima, RideTech, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, Royal Purple, BFG, Lingenfelter, Advance auto Parts, Lucas, THERE ALL AT THE EVENT!! at the very least watch the show or DVR it

there always looking for talent and this is the chance, and Hell you could even be on TV....

there filming every event!!! there filming everyone!! no stupid closed sets and crap, you are in the thick of it
Bangshift Stories
I’m not the smartest guy at the track … but when he goes home … I’m still there testing, tuning, learning & getting faster.