Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Chassis and Suspension
User Name
Password

Old 08-22-2014, 01:21 AM

My Falcon has a genuine Maier Panhard setup for a Mustang...

Secondarily, I've been to too many events where Mike was impersonating Mike Tyson (were Iron Mike wheelin' a blue Mustang) in his prime to believe he'd have too many hard days. They even share a name...

Mike Maier will undoubtedly kick however many asses that require kicking out of his way to be where he needs to be. After doing so, he'll take whatever time is required to tell you how he did it, with a smile...
Old 09-14-2014, 10:26 PM

So, just to update people of the situation. Mike and Brianne took possession of their keys to the new shop Friday the 12th. It's located at 2276 research dr, Livermore, CA. With help from family and friends they got the walls painted on Saturday the 13th. Today we got the floors power washed, scrubbed and epoxy painted. Tomorrow the electrician should be there to hook power up and run power for the weld era, lathe, plasma table and car lifts.

No name has been decided upon and were still throwing around a couple options.

In the mean time, if your on Facebook, his his new business page at:
https://www.facebook.com/Mikemaierinc for any new news, updates and events.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:28 AM

Hey there every one I thought I would validate Chet. We have been working hard to sort out all the in's and outs of creating a new business. These kinds of days remind you that a lot of people before you busted their hump to get to where they are. This also includes a lot of respect for my pop for pushing so hard for so long. We do have a new shop and we received the keys Saturday morning. There was a lot of sweat equity invested by old friends and new friends. We even had people show up out of the woodworks that we haven't seen for a while. We are going to specialize in suspension because every know you wouldn't want me to be a Brazilian swimsuit model. Ahh ., I would do pretty good at that too. Keep an eye out for us. We do have a Face book page and it is Mike Maier inc. We will be updating that as well as we move along the process as well as here to the best of our abilities. Thanks again for all the support we'll be up and running in no time.
Old 09-15-2014, 12:51 PM

Looking good guys!!!!

Dealer for
ACCUAIR rideheight control systems
ENTROPY RADIATORS XXX radiators for your pro-touring vehicle
FORGELINE MOTORSPORTS Highline custom 3 piece wheels
WEGNER AUTOMOTIVE Custom engines and LSX drive systems
SPEEDTECH PERFORMANCE Bay Area stocking dealer

NEVER FORGET -11
Old 09-15-2014, 01:13 PM

Congrats Mike. Looks like a great location and space.
2004 NASA AIX Mustang LS2 #14
1964 Lincoln Continental
2014 4 tap Keezer
Old 07-17-2016, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Maier View Post
Craig and I apparently had too much time on our hands. The main goal was to make the car easier all around. Set up, Tuning, and most of all driver confidence. Oh yea.. Bigger motors too. The car has been hacked on with all kinds of special ideas that might not have been so special. So we thought we would give a new special idea a chance. This one isn't so bad if I may. The biggest thing I think is the confidence entering the turns. You can hammer the entrance with a ton less pucker factor. We are currently fitting it to a couple of cars sorting things out. It definitely is promising and even in it's early stages I'll say others are going to have a good time trying to get close to the performance of this set up. Just saying...
You got nice have done a bunch of nice parts for the Mustang. Will this front suspension be for sale in the near future? Would love to see this and how it works.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67redrocket View Post
You got nice have done a bunch of nice parts for the Mustang. Will this front suspension be for sale in the near future? Would love to see this and how it works.
The system is for sale, so far all the installs have been done at the shop as we are still working on some fine tuning to get the fitment perfect. Call up the shop and talk to Vince or Mike and they can get you a quote. 925-443-6300

-Craig