Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Cars Sold
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 10:54 AM

Default 68 chevelle pro Street

Item Location (City/State): Aurora Texas

Price: 15K

Description: I have for sale or trade a 1968 chevelle pro Street. The car is back halfed, full aftermarket frame, ladder bar, Ford 9" rear, brand new Chris Alston front suspension including upper/lower a arms, & vari shock coil overs. The car is all steel and I have all glass that is in great shape. I have brand new front seats, door panels, rear inner 1/4 door panels, arm rests, brand new front and rear bumpers as well as the originals. I have a new cage that also needs installed for the car. I also have in boxes, New door seals, weatherstripping, and many more new parts. The car is sitting on brand new billet specialties wheels with hoosier tires all around. The car is also sporting 4 wheel baer disc brakes that are brand new. The firewall has been shaved, & has a new wilwood master cylinder that is mounted but not plumbed. The rear frame rails run through the trunk which is where the new aluminum fuel cell and aeromotive pump is installed to support the cars massive motor. The paint is decent with a few chips & scratches. No bondo in the car and a few small spots under the paint which appear to be surface rust but very minimal and not noticeable. With the car I have a 555 big block built by Ohio crank. The motor is 15:1 compression merlin III block, Dart pro 1 heads, edelbrock intake, QFT 1100 carb, JE pistons, and a Schneider cam. The motor is Spec'd for 1000 HP and also has a 400 shot sitting on top of it. I have many pics available if someone is interested just PM me and I will give you my number. I'm interested in any Street muscle car on a possible trade as long as it has a back seat. Preferably a manual car. Will also trade/sell the roller alone as I have the motor sold if the car sells. If I were to separate I would like 8k for the car itself. Thanks guys.

Forgot to mention parts I do not have that are needed to finish the car: trans, converter, radiator, headers, fuel lines. I have factory wiring but i would update it as most everyone here probably would.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:43 PM

Default Sold

Car is sold locally.