Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 10-15-2016, 05:34 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
You know whats funny. When I was diagnosed with cancer for the 2nd time I was pretty pissed. I've never smoked, did any drugs, eat darn near perfect and only drank for one year of my life. I felt it was unfair that I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer. Hell, I haven't had a soda since 1981 this is total bull crap.

So one day I was walking out of subway and I saw a young girl smoking and the first thing that came to my mind is that it was sad and that she shouldn't smoke. But then I said well f-it doing everything right didn't change anything for me. (Chances are my diet actually saved me because I was pretty lucky to be alive with what I had) So then I said just said to myself just smoke that cigarette because you never know what your path is in life.

What I can say is I am happy that I live the lifestyle that I did and still do as it is what has helped me get through the crap that I have been through with far less repercussions then if I didn't. I can tell you that "Diet" not dieting will increase the quality of your life 10 fold and if they told me today that I would have a better chance doing the treatments that Greg is doing I would be all over it.

I can tell you first hand THC/CBD Oil has improved the quality of life for a family that is part of the charity I work for. The sad part is that he will soon pass and we can take what we have learned from his experience and Greg and share it with other family's. I can't tell you how much this thread has help as not many people are as strong as Greg and he's done an incredible job sharing what he did and what he's learned and I can't thank him enough for passing on his knowledge to all that are willing to take the time and read.

I strongly suggest everyone save a copy of this thread on there hard drive because you never know when you might need this information.

Someone told me this quote and it means a lot to me know.

Fight like your the 3rd Monkey getting on the Ark and it just started raining.

Fight Ugly it's your life !!!

TRUE ENOUGH MARTY!!!!

Fight ugly it's your life!
Old 10-25-2016, 07:16 PM

I'm surprised daily by how well I feel. Had someone tell me today that I've never LOOKED better! WTF!

I know one thing for certain! I'm the busiest dead guy I know! I was supposed to be dead the middle of November.... in other words -- I shouldn't be making SEMA! But WTF - not only am I doing SEMA -- I think I might be there next year too! LOL

Why am I writing this? Because it's fun to be RIGHT.... and so far the THC/CBD oils have been RIGHT. I have no other reason to be alive. Good enough for me. That is all. See many of you soon! And I can't wait!
Old 10-25-2016, 07:28 PM

That's a beautiful thing keep it going.
Old 10-25-2016, 07:41 PM
Site Sponsor

Looking forward to seeing you next week Greggy. I hadn't planned to go this year but plans have a way of changing. With our new association with NSRA, I have sponsorships to find and so, at the last minute I am SEMA bound another year. I was afraid all the Lat g party tickets were sold but scored one last night. See you there.
Old 10-25-2016, 08:16 PM

Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,379 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
I'm surprised daily by how well I feel. Had someone tell me today that I've never LOOKED better! WTF!

I know one thing for certain! I'm the busiest dead guy I know! I was supposed to be dead the middle of November.... in other words -- I shouldn't be making SEMA! But WTF - not only am I doing SEMA -- I think I might be there next year too! LOL

Why am I writing this? Because it's fun to be RIGHT.... and so far the THC/CBD oils have been RIGHT. I have no other reason to be alive. Good enough for me. That is all. See many of you soon! And I can't wait!
Was hoping to hear from you soon Greg cuz all the other drug lords I know are in jail...and don't post much anymore.

Skip
Old 10-25-2016, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankv11 View Post
That's a beautiful thing keep it going.

I hope to buddy.... I truly hope to.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
Looking forward to seeing you next week Greggy. I hadn't planned to go this year but plans have a way of changing. With our new association with NSRA, I have sponsorships to find and so, at the last minute I am SEMA bound another year. I was afraid all the Lat g party tickets were sold but scored one last night. See you there.

Well okay then! See ya soon Mister Bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo mentis View Post
Was hoping to hear from you soon Greg cuz all the other drug lords I know are in jail...and don't post much anymore.

Your other drug lords musta not been too schmartz! LOL
Old 10-25-2016, 09:11 PM

Thanked 1,582 Times in 858 Posts

Well fine sir it would be my pleasure to buy you a Ginger Ale at the Lat-G party.

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale
Old 10-25-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
Well fine sir it would be my pleasure to buy you a Ginger Ale at the Lat-G party.

Well --- I'm just doing water mostly these days -- SUGAR feeds cancer tumors so I'm very choosey about it's ingestion. See ya soon!
Old 10-25-2016, 09:20 PM

Greg I'm Glad the THC/CBD oil are making you feel so good, but that positive attitude you have is got to be helping kick the big C's ass ! I'm glad to have met you online and hopefully in person some time, just remeber to have a great time and remember us mere mortals live vicarious through you guy going to the Lat-g party so you guys post some pictures when you get back!

Old 10-25-2016, 09:27 PM

Thanked 1,582 Times in 858 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Well --- I'm just doing water mostly these days -- SUGAR feeds cancer tumors so I'm very choosey about it's ingestion. See ya soon!
Then Evian it is

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale