Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Cars Sold
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2013, 11:17 PM

Default Projects for sale Dallas TX 69 Cougar, 72 Cutlass wagon, 68 442

I picked up this project a few years ago to do a future mild pro-touring car out of. Its been sitting in my shop waiting its turn but this week I picked up a 54 Olds car I want to build now so I am letting the Cougar go. I have never tried to strart it but was told the 351W was rebuilt about a year before I picked it up. All I can tell you about it for sure is its not frozen. It turns over fine. The owner went off to school and had no place for it so I picked it up from his dad. I do have a clear title

It was an original light metallic green color but was repainted with a cheap blue paint job at on time. Over all the car is very solid and not a rust bucket. The vinyl top is bubbled so I am sure it going to need ar least some repair on the roof. The rest of the car is really good. After paid I will deliver at no charge in the DFW area or up to 4 hours out of Dallas for a very reasonable fee. I will sell as is $3500.00 firm if I start working on it the price will go up.

72 Cutlass wagon. Same story just been sitting inside the shop taking up room. Its an original paint car with minor dents and dings but very solid. The only rust repair needed is a little floor patch work. The motor that was in it froze and cracked the block because of the previous owner. I have another good early 350 that goes with it not installed. I do have a clear TX title. selling as is for $2000.00 or $1600.00 without the wheels.

see more pics here
http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...view=slideshow

I will also have a running driving matching number red/black 4speed 442 project for sale soon.

PM or call Richard 214-seven nine three OO29 or email gearheads78 at verizon dot net

Richard J.
If only I had the time talent and money to build everything in my head

Last edited by gearheads78; 02-12-2013 at 11:34 PM.