Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 05-09-2013, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOPANTS68 View Post
Looks awesome man. A BBC is a sight for sore eyes these days. I like your theme and attention to detail.
thanks a lot just trying my best with what I have. The Chevelle is actually already painted and next week heading to wiring and nearing completion.My summer will start once its finished
Old 06-18-2013, 07:41 AM

Default 468 BBC Street Performer 586HP

Well my project is nearing its end but I really have not been updating my thread, here is my 468 BBC already dyno tested at 586 a few more tweaks and it would have jumped up to over 600 HP, but since I didnt want nothing wild kept it simple. Eagle forged crank, Com cams custom hydraulic roller camshaft, JE/Srp forged pistons/rings, quick fuel carb, Edolbrock performer heads, Billet Specialties goodies such as valve covers, breathers, thermostat, MSD, March Pulley Serpentine, to go with it some custom Lemons Headers and hi-performance street transmission powder coated in red. Let me know what you guys think. Let me know what you guys think
Attached Images

Old 06-18-2013, 07:47 AM

Nice BB, yeah with all the LS motors on here it's nice to see a BB going in a Chevelle!

[SIGPIC]https://neversaynever0304.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/you-didnt-see-anything.gif[/SIGPIC]
Old 06-18-2013, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick D View Post
Nice BB, yeah with all the LS motors on here it's nice to see a BB going in a Chevelle!

Thanks Rick, I was leaning towards it but with so many people following the trend and just ordering them off the shelf not knowing what really is in them as far as components. With mine I know exactly what went in this bad boy from every ARP bolt to the gaskets. But next build I may be joining the LS family but over all happy and what you think of the over all BB
Old 06-18-2013, 10:26 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Its looking great. That frame came out nice. Its going to be a fun ride with that big block in there!

Old 06-18-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynieZ View Post
Its looking great. That frame came out nice. Its going to be a fun ride with that big block in there!

Thanks a lot, I honestly cant wait to see your beast on the road and keep your head up bud I know the feeling. Keep your pics coming and what you think so far of my build even though I have not fully updated mine is actually in its final stages getting wired up,
Old 06-18-2013, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by windycitychev View Post
Well my project is nearing its end but I really have not been updating my thread, here is my 468 BBC already dyno tested at 586 a few more tweaks and it would have jumped up to over 600 HP, but since I didnt want nothing wild kept it simple. Eagle forged crank, Com cams custom hydraulic roller camshaft, JE/Srp forged pistons/rings, quick fuel carb, Edolbrock performer heads, Billet Specialties goodies such as valve covers, breathers, thermostat, MSD, March Pulley Serpentine, to go with it some custom Lemons Headers and hi-performance street transmission powder coated in red. Let me know what you guys think. Let me know what you guys think

Since you asked for opinions- I think that black BB engine looks awesome! I'd dump the auto and go with a manual trans.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

you sure have came a long way in a short time,the bodywork, frame and motor all look like you have done very nice work,cant wait to see the car painted,keep pics coming
Old 06-18-2013, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuske427 View Post
Since you asked for opinions- I think that black BB engine looks awesome! I'd dump the auto and go with a manual trans.
Thanks a lot and That's what my Fiance has been telling me since she can drive stick shift real good and probably a better driver then me. But I live in the Chicago the stop and go stop and go is a pain. Plus this is going to be a cruiser my buddy convinced me to go with the power and I just went a long with it. It will probably never see the track or be ran to its fullest potential
Old 08-23-2013, 07:12 PM

Default Months worth of updates

well over the past 8 months a lot has happened with my project, here are a few updates as currently its being assembled but here are some work that was done some mods, front bumper was narrowed to give it that front end that clean look, a custom grill was made but as you guys will see later it was converted into a one piece grill, entire front bumper was smoothen, Oh did I mention my bad ass AutoRad core support which will be all red with the all red radiator now I know why high end shops use them craftmenship it just bitching, oh side lights were smoothen out as well delted pretty much, more to come please give me your feedback, any of the vendors I USED IF YOU WANT TO SPONSOR ME TO TAKE THIS BABY TO SEMA MESSAGE ME LOL
Attached Images