Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Engine
User Name
Password

Old 05-30-2017, 09:43 PM

currently looking for a wideband gauge to work with HP turners for my setup. Any recommendations?
Old 06-04-2017, 12:19 AM

Default AF guage

I have used Innovate on my race car, and a lot of customers sport compacts. I have never had any issues with their parts. The best part they have a very wide range of gauges, and set ups..
Old 06-04-2017, 01:08 PM

Just a note from my experience...

I bought the Innovate LM2 since it was a handheld unit that could be used in different vehicles, my main want was for tuning multiple vehicles.

I later bought HP tuners to start doing LS swaps & fuel injection tuning. Although the LM2 does hook up to HP Tuners, the signal is too "jagged" and isn't usable for tuning. I found out on HP Tuners forum that this is an issue with the "floating ground" setup of the LM2 and there is no known fix for it.

I then sold the LM2 and went with Daytona Sensors. I had went to The Tuning School and they used/sold them. Maybe I drank the Kool-Aid, but I've never done business with a company I trust as much as them. Such nice people, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to, even send personalized cards with each order. They even remembered me from a 6 month earlier order. Maybe it's good marketing, but I'll give them my business when able.

Annnnnyways, what I'm getting at is if you are considering an LS swap in the future, or want to be able to use your wideband for multiple things, keep this in mind. It didn't cost me too much after I resold my LM2 and purchased the Daytona, but it was still the hassle of selling and such.

The LM2 did work fine for a couple carbed vehicles I tuned with it though...