Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Events > Track and Driving Events
User Name
Password

Old 05-17-2017, 07:44 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ns RS View Post
well amigo sounds like you are back in the swing of things - your buddy trapped in the car with you for hours poor guy! - ha though its nice to share some time with like minded butthead(s)

heard of bruces work with sigs - getting trigger job on the HKs?

- speaking of which expect some pics of the on track off track shenanigans to come.

- funny on your motor suggestion for nate - I'm stuck between going b*lls out on a motor for the 69 or just leaving it alone and go buy a c5z instead. Not necessarily a new idea but i'd be less heartbroken crashing it (on track -an eventuality) than the 69 lol

Full make over on both the VP9's (1 normal model and 1 "Tactical" model/suppressed). Trigger work - trigger guard work - Dawson fiber front sights with battle sight rears. I use the normal model for IDPA matches... until my Wilson EDC X9 arrives, if ever. Did that one in Burnt bronze and black. We'll see if I like it. Damn hard to order something you've never touched. But I have to trust Bill. If it shoots like my Professional.... I'll win a match or two.

Dip**** I took on the road trip fell off the wagon already. Go figure. So many just waste their lives.... Oh well. Not my problem.
Old 05-17-2017, 04:14 PM

Bummer about the guy falling back into it.. that's disappointing.

In other news motor is ordered - 410 Dart, Scat internals, AFR headed motor coming soon.

I'm pulling the old motor next week and got a rush on everything else to get it built and back together for mini-nationals.
Old 05-18-2017, 11:37 AM

Thanked 2,204 Times in 1,342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ns RS View Post
well amigo sounds like you are back in the swing of things - your buddy trapped in the car with you for hours poor guy! - ha though its nice to share some time with like minded butthead(s)

heard of bruces work with sigs - getting trigger job on the HKs?

- speaking of which expect some pics of the on track off track shenanigans to come.
#tbt
#T-rexlivesmatter

image hosting site no sign up

Skip
Old 05-18-2017, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Full make over on both the VP9's (1 normal model and 1 "Tactical" model/suppressed). Trigger work - trigger guard work - Dawson fiber front sights with battle sight rears. I use the normal model for IDPA matches... until my Wilson EDC X9 arrives, if ever. Did that one in Burnt bronze and black. We'll see if I like it. Damn hard to order something you've never touched. But I have to trust Bill. If it shoots like my Professional.... I'll win a match or two.

Dip**** I took on the road trip fell off the wagon already. Go figure. So many just waste their lives.... Oh well. Not my problem.
I didn't know Lat G had a Jerry Miculek "jr" in house, those Wilson pistols certainly are works of art. If you don't like it, I've got a crispy $50 to take it off your hands.

Sorry to hear about your bud falling off the wagon, each day certainly is a battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo mentis View Post
#tbt
#T-rexlivesmatter

image hosting site no sign up
Hey big guy, if thats' your t-rex puppet, your hand is in the wrong place...

Classic pic, hope you dorks having/had fun
Old 05-24-2017, 10:26 PM

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try2paz View Post
Bummer about the guy falling back into it.. that's disappointing.

In other news motor is ordered - 410 Dart, Scat internals, AFR headed motor coming soon.

I'm pulling the old motor next week and got a rush on everything else to get it built and back together for mini-nationals.

Awesome!!! See you in August!! I have a lift in the shop now too so if it needs anything!