Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Parts for Sale
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2008, 07:17 PM

Default Budnik Wheels for sale CHEAP!

What I have for auction is a set of Budnik Wheels, that are Brushed and Clear coated. They are a 6x5.5" late model Chevy/GMC 1999-newer bolt pattern. They are 20x8.5's with a 6.5" backspace, and a 32.5" tall BFG all terrain tire.

They are coming off my newly acquired 93 Chevy Blazer that has been updated to late model suspension, which is why they are 6x5.5" bolt circle. I am selling them locally but am putting them on Ebay too.

These tires have a LOT of tread left. They have only been on the truck for about 2K miles. These are practically brand new wheels and tires! With this offset, you can put them on any late model Chevy Truck with 6 lug pattern. Your do not have to have a lifted Chevy for these to work. They will work with all stock height chevy trucks too! The technical tire size is 285/55/20.

Wheel condition: Almost brand new. They are beautifully finished in a brushed alluminum finish, and are fully clear coat powder coated for protection and easy cleaning. One of the wheels has some white residue under the clear coat around the lug seat. It is very small, and un-noticeable. This in no way will spread or cause the clear to chip or peel.
I give the wheels a 9 out of 10.

Pricing: This set of wheels brand new from Budnik would be 2895/dollars. This doesn't include the brush and clear finish which is extra. The tires price out on TireRack.com for 334 dollars each, or 1336/set.
I am starting this auction out at 1500 with no reserve. This is a steal for a VERY nice set of Forged Billet Aluminum wheels!

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call. Jon 951-609-3483.

These are also on EBAY.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=170250642234