Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 03-25-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowProgress View Post
There is just so much going on in this photo. It could be a movie set!
Really enjoying the creativity. Finally subscribed to see it to the finish line!

/QUOTE]
Thanks for the interest hope to really keep on task for a while and get this thing as a roller soon so stay tuned.
my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.
Old 03-25-2017, 03:22 PM

progress has been slow but steady lately . next problem to overcome is getting the rack mounted which is not an easy task either and really not helping my o.c.d. either! this awkward piece was a bit difficult to hold and get into position however it was achievable. thanks to Ron Sutton engineering for helping me out with this one! with any luck I can get the motor and transmission mounted soon! then on to the rear!

my name is Eric Hokenson I have a dream of building ten of the coolest hot rods out of my home shop wish me luck I am going to need it! - more pics on my web site www.erodzcustoms.com this is just for fun and i am NOT looking for any more work!
Thank you supporting sponsors! without you guys there is no way I could do this myself !
Modern automotive performance,Ring bros.,Yank convertors,extreme drive systems,Cj tunes,race coatings stainless works,Modern Automotive Performance.all of these shops have the experience to get your car to the top.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:20 PM

it has been crazy busy in the last couple months and Chevelle has not gotten to much love.but a few things have started to come together. the motor and transmission have been moved back about 3" and had to fabricate all new motor and transmission mounts. also got some design time to make the Ron Sutton watts link quick adjuster to work with this frame and also am in the middle of designing a torque arm for the rear suspension. now it is time to bounce back and forth from this and my Belair with some more upgrades for that.

Old 10-26-2018, 04:26 PM

Default Chevelle

Any updates on the chevelle?
Old 12-23-2018, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcrain View Post
Any updates on the chevelle?
Yep sorry life just got away from me I have been learning 3dcad. Cnc plasma and cnc machining and still finishing my shop and have not gotten as far as I would have liked . However the future is looking good for progress to come!
Old 12-23-2018, 12:35 PM

It’s been a little while Eric! Throw up some new pics!
70 velle' on custom chassis w/custom RideTech coilovers, RED sleeved 434” with Mamo 265’s, F-body Magnum, 12 bolt 3:73, wilwood 6/4's, bla, bla, bla...build. thread https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=39631
New 434” engine build here https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...ved-block.html

Thanks Dad!!

My Chevelle is old school... It has a belt driven power steering pump.
They're 17's, but I keep em clean!
Old 12-23-2018, 12:36 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Hi Eric, how have you been? Wow I can't wait to see what you do with 3D Cad. I hope you have a good Christmas

Wayne

Old 12-24-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Che70velle View Post
It’s been a little while Eric! Throw up some new pics!
. I kinda gave up for a while on photo bucket and had other phone issues but should be back on track soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynieZ View Post
Hi Eric, how have you been? Wow I can't wait to see what you do with 3D Cad. I hope you have a good Christmas

Wayne
Hope all is well with you Wayne. It has been crazy nuts busy with hundereds of projects going on at the same time. Still been chipping away on the Chevelle but progress has been slow on that. Should be back on track soon! I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
The Following User Says Thank You to E.rodz For This Useful Post:
waynieZ (12-25-2018)
Old 12-24-2018, 11:21 AM

Crazy how fast life can go by! The last year has been a blur my youngest son graduated High school this year and the party was in the garage right after I bought another shop out of his motor building machines that I fully restored. I also have been designing a bunch of stuff in 3d cad. And if that were not enough stuff going on I also went in with a partner on a cnc machining center, moved them into a friends shop and got them up and running! Things are getting ready to go big! I am going to give you guys a little sneak peak of what is going on around here with new videos and updates to come shortly.
The Following User Says Thank You to E.rodz For This Useful Post:
camcojb (12-24-2018)
Old 12-24-2018, 07:57 PM

here is a couple of the machines that i bought and restored one is a Broaching machine made for decking heads and blocks, the other is a valve seat and guide machine. I recently sold both of these machines I bought these and also a valve grinding machine that i traded for a set of cnc ported heads for the Belair. I also bought a huge cuda parts washer that i still need to use a bit more before i sell that too. all of this came at a horrible time right before my sons grad party! i was supposed to be cleaning the garage up not filling it with eqip!