Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Events > Track and Driving Events
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2016, 07:58 PM

Default 2016 OUSCI videe of one lap from each element (autocross, speedstop, road course)

I attended 4 Optima Ultimate Street Car Association qualifying events and was fortunate enough that my best 3 gave me enough points to place 4th overall in the GTV class for the season and earn me an invite to the big show! This was my first time at SEMA and the Ultimate Street Car Invitational.

Fun fact is that I drove my Camaro to and from all four Optima events so when I got the invite to the OUSCI I of course had to drive it to Vegas too! The car performed flawlessly on the drive out, the weekend and the drive home.

We had perfect weather and I managed to improve my road course laptime 3.3 seconds compared to running here in April. Overall I came in 33rd out of 77 of the best street cars and drivers in the country and came in 7th out of 24 GTV class cars.

Here is the video of one lap from each driving element. Use your good speakers!

Thanks to the fantastic parts and support of TCI Engineering, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Falken Tires, Currie Enterprises and Trackspec Motorsports!

Lots of autocross & track day videos of my car: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDude023
Old 11-09-2016, 07:41 AM

I wish I would have run into you while out there Chad. You are one of the few I wanted to meet but didn't get too.

Great results on the weekend, you did FANTASTIC! Can't wait to watch your video on the PC with the good speakers.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSLance View Post
I wish I would have run into you while out there Chad. You are one of the few I wanted to meet but didn't get too.

Great results on the weekend, you did FANTASTIC! Can't wait to watch your video on the PC with the good speakers.
Thanks Lance! I didn't know you were at SEMA. It would have been good to meet you. I'm sure we will meet one of these days

Lots of autocross & track day videos of my car: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDude023