Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Parts for Sale
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 07:26 PM

A great addition to a leaf spring car. Nothing like keeping the rear centered and to be able to adjust rear roll center. I've had a few years to play with the Fays II on my car and it not only adjusts rear attitude but front also. I'd buy it if I had another car to throw it on.
Gaurantee you there are others that have spent tons of money on other suspension set ups and wished they had saved their money and stuck to leaf springs.
GLWS!!
Old 11-02-2014, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Junky View Post
A great addition to a leaf spring car. Nothing like keeping the rear centered and to be able to adjust rear roll center. I've had a few years to play with the Fays II on my car and it not only adjusts rear attitude but front also. I'd buy it if I had another car to throw it on.
Gaurantee you there are others that have spent tons of money on other suspension set ups and wished they had saved their money and stuck to leaf springs.
GLWS!!
I'm happy with mine. As tight as my clearances are in my wheelhouse with the 335s I couldn't imagine using a panhard bar without rubbing somewhere in my range of suspension travel. And then there's the rear roll center adjustment....which I haven't really been able to play with yet.
468 BBC, TH400, Moser 9" floater, True Forged Competitions 18x9.5 18x12, Kore 3 C6 ZO6 calipers 14" & 13" rotors, Ride Tech True Turn, Ride Tech Air TQ's, Torque Arm with Watts link, Moser CT Full Floater 9" with locker.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:06 PM

Go ahead and buy it bud, my daughter's birthday was a little more than I thought.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:10 PM

Sounds good. Email sent Mike.
468 BBC, TH400, Moser 9" floater, True Forged Competitions 18x9.5 18x12, Kore 3 C6 ZO6 calipers 14" & 13" rotors, Ride Tech True Turn, Ride Tech Air TQ's, Torque Arm with Watts link, Moser CT Full Floater 9" with locker.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stovebolter View Post
I'm happy with mine. As tight as my clearances are in my wheelhouse with the 335s I couldn't imagine using a panhard bar without rubbing somewhere in my range of suspension travel. And then there's the rear roll center adjustment....which I haven't really been able to play with yet.
If you feel the car is pushing raise the rear roll center. Too loose, lower it. Blew me away on what a difference in adjusting the rear could do to the front. the things you learn............definitely a fun learning experience.
In the end all that counts is that your happy.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:08 PM

Sold to Mike. Thanks for payment. I'll take it to my FedEx shipper in the morning.
Closed Thread