View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash68 View Post
Chad, you really get around these days.

I dig that spoiler as is... I say leave it. It'll disappear and blend in to the background if you paint it black.
Haha thanks Dave! I'm trying to get to as many events as I can. I penciled in Streets of Willow 5/9 but it looks like I'm not going to be able to get my brakes sorted before then. I know I don't have to tell you but man driving it is sure a lot more fun that working on it!!

The spoiler has definitely grown on me and does help the car stand out from every other red first gen Camaro out there. I'm still not sure if I will leave it or paint it black. Though I refer you to my comment about driving it instead of working on it... it may be a while before I paint it Been thinking about adding some black vinyl sticker "war stripes" on the front fenders to help distinguish the car more too, which if I did that I would for sure paint the spoiler black. Tired of everyone asking me if I'm driving Sal's car from TCI ha ha

Lots of autocross & track day videos of my car: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDude023