View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 03:45 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clill View Post
There actually is some type of Cannabis oil that cures skin cancer. For lots of info go to Facebook and search Cannabis oil success stories. Plenty of good reading.

On Facebook - as Charley mentioned - there is a "PAGE" that you can search for --- "Cannabis Oil Success Stories" - you must ask to join (that way they can kick the bozos like me OUT!)..... once the allow you in --- you can then do a very specific search on that page for what type of cancer someone is looking for.

The whole website is filled with stories of success --- and some not.... some of the info is just over the top with every known "cancer cure" that someone tried - flowers - seeds - juices - topicals - you name it...... but the BASE is always THC. THC being the stoner part (if ingested).... THC being what was the original RICK SIMPSON OIL ---- by the way ---- Rick Simpson discovered it's magic when he applied it to skin cancer.

Here's DOSING INFORMATION -- which is what I followed -- but I added the same exact amount of CBD (full extract) on a one for one basis.... the CBD is thought to lessen the "high" - trust me - when you work up to taking 500+ mg a day -- "lessen" is an oxymoron - because you ARE a walking moron! It's not "bad" - it's neither here nor there.... but that is a tremendous amount of "pot" in your system. I'd rather just be sleepy and stoned - and alive - than sick as a dog - taking handfuls of pills a day to counteract the other pill I just took - and sitting in hospitals and doctors offices waiting for someone to do something FOR ME --- I'll do it myself.....To me it was half a dozen to one - six to the other. Besides - I wasn't really given any hope or options by the doctors.

http://phoenixtears.ca/dosage-information/