View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplane View Post
One additional bit of info, I would recommend either TCP(no experience but same concept) or Ride Tech(2nd gen F-body but plan to add to 69/70 Mustamgs) traingulated four link rear suspension for a street/mild track setup.

Advantages include no need for lateral rearend control device, improved ride quality, and adjustable ride height.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability or experience and have no affiliation to any of these companies.
I am thinking on a triangulated 4 link also. This is a little difficult in my case. RideTech does not have 4 link rear for Cougars. They have for the Mustangs only. The Mustangs have shorter wheelbase so RideTech should make control arms with different lenght. Hopefully this would be the only modification.
TCP has Cougar 4 link and they offer sway bar for that setup also which is a good point. But I dont want to mix the shocks. I will have RideTech shocks on front and a would like to have RideTech on the rear also. I dont know if RideTech shocks and springs would work with TCP 4 link.