View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 08:49 AM

Default 1987 Chevy Silverado 4x4

Item Location (City/State): Plattsmouth,NE

Price: $11,500 O.B.O

Description:

I am selling my 1987 Chevy Silverado half ton 4x4. It is a factory short box truck. Only year you can get fuel injection from the factory in these single cab trucks. Very hard to find truck. Original Georgia truck until I bought it. Has 108k original miles. Truck was ordered with a 305/turbo 400 transmission but now has gm goodwrench 350 and rebuilt original turbo 400. Miles unknown on the motor and transmission. According to the previous owner it has 0 accidents and all original panels. No rust bubbles but surface rust in door jamb area. Both previous owners were good friends in Atlanta,GA. It has had 1 repaint. I would call it a 6-7/10 drivers quality paint job. It is by no means a show truck just a nice old truck that you can drive and not worry about. New wheels and tires. New A/C compressor. New passenger fuel tank. All gauges work including the clock. A/C blows cold and the heat is hot. Dual fuel tanks work. Has a c/d player with speakers behind the seat. Cruise control does not work(Have not looked into why). No trades. Selling to fund my 1955 Bel Air project. Asking $11,500 O.B.O