View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 12:24 PM

Hey Chad,

I've got a set of the Patriot cliptster headers, coated, with 1 3/4 inch tubes. My motor build changed (gee, what a surprise) so I'd like to step up to 1 7/8. The ones I have would be perfect for your 396.

They probably do have a scratch or two from mock up, but otherwise are in perfect shape. They have only been run on my engine test stand.

I'm in Tallahassee, so I could probably deliver them to your shop. That would give me a chance to say hello...

I just recently read your posts on the Tallahassee Muscle Car sight and had been meaning to drop you a line...congrats, it sounds like business in booming.

You probably don't remember, but we talked about painting my 67 a few years ago. We were supposed to try and get together, but I got really busy with work (probably the same for you) and my project got sidetracked...oh well. Frank at Prodigy Customs has it now and hopefully I'll be getting back by the end of the year.

Anyway, shoot me an email if you're interested in those headers. Since you sell parts, we might even be able to work out a trade...

Take care,
Jason