View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64duece
With our new intake air temps, the engine now responded to added timing. Our first 2* netted 20hp across the board. Our next 2* netted an additional 20hp across the board totaling 847hp. That's a 20% increase in power!
I think you just motivated me to go throw more timing at my car now that I have the intercooler installed... I've dropped my IAT's by over 80F with the addition of the intercooler so it should be able to tolerate a bit more timing. I like the idea of another 40 or so HP through bumping the timing, but I am worried about pushing my luck too far and having some detonation.

I did pick up another 6% injector DC after installing the intercooler and there is a noticeable seat of the pants difference in power; the 6% IDC gain with my 75pph injectors is approximately another 36pph of fuel.

Dennis, what kind of timing numbers were you running on that 355, and could you share the details of that combo? Just wondering.

Last edited by Blown353; 05-13-2007 at 12:21 AM.