View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by customsfactory View Post
Hi everyone,
I wanted to tell all the LA members about a public fab and machine shop I am trying to open. It should be a great place to work on small projects and have all the great fab and machine tools at your disposal. Take a look at my kickstarter page where it explains more about how i'm trying to get this going and what you can do to help. If you have questions please ask them on the kickstarter page as I cant get to the forums as quickly as I would like.
Lou
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...cess-prototype
What about if somebody hurts themselves on a machine? Sounds like a great idea but as a business owner you need to think about that. Insurance would be crazy money for a shop like that.

If somebody cuts off a finger or something then here come the ambulance chaser attorneys. Even if they don't win it will cost you major $$ in attorney costs fighting it.

65 Fastback "Maddo" @ Meanstreets Performance. Ridetech, crate 306/T5, tubbed, Forgeline